Players on your teams trade block?

RaidersAreOne

Who are some players being reportedly shopped by your team, or you can see being dealt before the season begins.

Raiders:

• DE/DT Mario Edwards Jr. When he plays, he looks fine. But the problem is he is so damn injury prone and is extremely unreliable. We have a lot more depth on the d-line this season compared to last, and Edwards may not make the final cut. Reportedly Gruden had a list of guys who had to really show him something or else they would be shipped off, and Edwards is one of those. 
  • WR Seth Roberts. He has a bigger contract than he deserves, and with Cooper, Nelson, Bryant (maybe not anymore), Switzer and late rounder Ateman, I don't think he will make it. He would be an okay #4/5 guy as he is a great blocker, but his hands are garbage.

DE/OLB John Simon - been much speculation that he might not make the team. Ballard brought a lot of DL competition in and Simon hasn’t played with his hand on the ground since his early days at tOSU. My original thought was he would be a SAM LB but the team has insisted he is a DE. 

Otherwise there isn’t enough depth on the roster to trade many players unless of course an offer for Jacoby Brissett is too hard to turn down 

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

With carson wentz looking rather healthy in practice I imagine a team could trade for nick foles. 

Didnt the Browns offer the 35th for Foles and it was rejected? I'm not sure they will regardless of the price. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Apparently talented wr Corey Coleman is being shopped. 

As much as I think Coleman is a flat out bust, I wouldn't do that if I were them.  If they do, they're one bad decision on the part of Calloway and/or Gordon away from having to start Ricardo Lewis, Rashard Higgins or Jeff Janis. 

1 minute ago, Crickett said:

As much as I think Coleman is a flat out bust, I wouldn't do that if I were them.  If they do, they're one bad decision on the part of Calloway and/or Gordon away from having to start Ricardo Lewis, Rashard Higgins or Jeff Janis. 

I think coleman will have a decent career if he stays healthy, he started the year reasonably well until he broke his hand. 
I do agree though i wouldn;t get rid of Coleman now, it would be the definition of buying high and selling low. 

If well and sober our receiving core is very good. Including our backs and TE's we are probably a top 5 group in the NFL at skill positions. 

If Minnesota felt confident that Terence Newman could play safety full time, I suppose Andrew Sendejo could be on the trade block. We have a reliable backup in Anthony Harris too.

I doubt it happens, and I don't think it would be a very popular idea, but he's the only player I could think of that the Vikings would remotely consider.

Anybody want Kai Forbath? 

Archived