9. Leonard Fournette

10. Myles Jack

11. Marcel Dareus

12. Tashaun Gipson

13. Blake Bortles

14. Barry Church

15. Dante Fowler

7 minutes ago, Jags said:

Wait... What? I thought Fowler was number 15? Is he so good that he should be both 15 and 16? Lol. It's time for Parnell to get up there. 

I........ have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So we can't vote now? I demand Fowler be both our 15th and 16th best player!!

I removed Fowler to avoid confusion. If you can’t vote because you voted for Fowler before he was removed, post your vote in here and I’ll count it. 

Those selecting Cam... Could you please tell me why? Why over Parnell? The name? Favoritism? The fact that Parnell was never mentioned last year, but Cam seemed to be mentioned occasionally? 

2 hours ago, Jags said:

Those selecting Cam... Could you please tell me why? Why over Parnell? The name? Favoritism? The fact that Parnell was never mentioned last year, but Cam seemed to be mentioned occasionally? 

The fact Cam plays a more difficult position is a factor for sure

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The fact Cam plays a more difficult position is a factor for sure

Cam does play a more difficult position, but that doesn't mean he's better. 

Parnell is more technically sound. He is more consistent and he's arguably the best run blocker on the team. The guy gets it done at an above average level. When it comes to penalties, he was winning there as well.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars-team-stats?season=2017&week=100&category=OFFENSIVE+LINE&opp=0&page=1

6 hours ago, Jags said:

Cam does play a more difficult position, but that doesn't mean he's better. 

Parnell is more technically sound. He is more consistent and he's arguably the best run blocker on the team. The guy gets it done at an above average level. When it comes to penalties, he was winning there as well.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars-team-stats?season=2017&week=100&category=OFFENSIVE+LINE&opp=0&page=1

id say out of the current Oline we have on the roster parnell is probably tied for 3rd at run blocking behind Linder and Norwell plus Cam was playing thru some injuries. for the team i would say Cam robinson is more important and the better blocker between the 2 because if Marrone wanted to put his best linemen out there and putting the best at the key positions i dont think he puts parnell in at LT. 

part of Cams inconsistency was having a Career Journeyman starting next to him and part of it was being a rookie. if fowler can be considered the 15th best player on the roster as a Backup then Cam should definitely be 16. 

23 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

if Marrone wanted to put his best linemen out there and putting the best at the key positions i dont think he puts parnell in at LT. 

That isn't how you build an offensive line. The RT position is predominantly more focused on run blocking than the LT is. You're also asking players to change the way they block by flipping behaviors if you just throw someone on the opposite side of the line. 

Archived