The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

Just now, jrry32 said:

He'll have access to hotter chicks in the NFL.

He's already knocking out dimes most likely, the only difference is people will know the names of the girls he bangs in the NFL because they'll have IG's with 250K + followers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Maybe he just really likes banging clemson chicks. I'm happy Etienne won't be going to KC. Mahoney + Etienne + Hill + Kelce would be rude.

I want Jonathan Taylor for the Chiefs at 32. Nearly 3 consecutive 2000 yard seasons and he isn't a moron returning for a 4th year. He also comes across very professional in interviews and looks huge and NFL ready.

Edited by Kirill

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I want Jonathan Taylor for the Chiefs at 32. Nearly 3 consecutive 2000 yard seasons and he isn't a moron returning for a 4th year.

I'd rather have Swift if AR was my coach. Deadly in the screen game.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He's already knocking out dimes most likely, the only difference is people will know the names of the girls he bangs in the NFL because they'll have IG's with 250K + followers.

Bruh, there's a difference between Clemson dimes and Miami dimes.

Add FCS leading rusher Pete Guerriero of Monmoth to the class. Had 1995 yards/19 td's rushing + 336 yards 2 td's receiving this year.

Personal: Son of Staci Guerriero ... majoring in finance ... member of Monmouth’s track and field program as a sprinter and was named Rookie of the Meet at the outdoor MAAC championships after winning the 100-meter dash (10.65) and 200-meter dash (21.89) in 2017

Sounds like he's fast. 5'10" 190. Hopefully he gets a combine invite.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

These RB's returning to school are making a very stupid decision. Being 1 year older with 1 more year of mileage will not improve your draft stock.

Crazy thought maybe going high in the draft is not as important to them as it is to u.

Just now, sherm said:

Crazy thought maybe going high in the draft is not as important to them as it is to u.

I understand that, but shelf life's for RB's in the NFL are notoriously short. 1 more year of NFL salary would be too much for me to pass up.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Naaaaaaaaaah.

I live in SoCal, where there are dimes everywhere. Every state I've been to also had dimes, especially if it's a college city. Dimes are dimes regardless of the state or country, unless we're talking about Texas. Those dimes are only 7's, because everything is bigger in Texas, including the lies.

Edited by Jeezla