The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I live in SoCal, where there are dimes everywhere. Every state I've been to also had dimes, especially if it's a college city. Dimes are dimes regardless of the state or country, unless we're talking about Texas. Those dimes are only 7's.

SoCal is the mecca of dimes

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Bruh, there's a difference between Clemson dimes and Miami dimes.

True but in Miami say as a NFL player, you have to compete against all the other professional athletes in the area that not only play there but the many that live there and the tons of Millionaires in the area.  In Clemson South Carolina playing football for Clemson University you are one of the few kings, especially for the best football players.

In say Miami Florida as a pro athlete, you are just one of the many.

If these guys are honestly returning to school just to get some more poontang, well honestly that is just kind of sad...

Just now, Jeezla said:

I live in SoCal, where there are dimes everywhere. Every state I've been to also had dimes, especially if it's a college city. Dimes are dimes regardless of the state or country, unless we're talking about Texas. Those dimes are only 7's.

I agree, there are attractive women everywhere, especially in major college sports Universities, does not matter how big the town is.  I have never been to Texas though, but have been to Europe and holy crap, the brunette action over there is insane.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I understand that, but shelf life's for RB's in the NFL are notoriously short. 1 more year of NFL salary would be too much for me to pass up.

I agree for most. But for a small number of kids they seem to enjoy college ball more than getting to the NFL. Don't think it's stupid if they do. 

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I live in SoCal, where there are dimes everywhere. Every state I've been to also had dimes, especially if it's a college city. Dimes are dimes regardless of the state or country, unless we're talking about Texas. Those dimes are only 7's, because everything is bigger in Texas, including the lies.

I'm from LA and love the West Coast but I live in Texas now. There are plenty of dimes down here. Real ones not that fake ish...lol 

1 minute ago, sherm said:

I'm from LA and love the West Coast but I live in Texas now. There are plenty of dimes down here. Real ones not that fake ish...lol 

I just say that to mess with Dallas fans. Unless the Cowboys and texans import their cheerleaders, Texas has dimes.

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Dolphins

Jets (if they get rid of Bell)

Ravens

Chiefs

Redskins

Saints

Falcons

Bucs

That's a good number of teams that could use a HB. It would slot Etienne nicely in the 20 to 50 range. It's not like he's going to improve on that much (if at all) next year.

You could probably add the Niners to this as they have a few impending free agents and no feature back. And Texans. As a Taylor fan I hope he gets picked up by the Ravens, Chiefs, or possibly Saints.

Edited by badgers0821

46 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

You could probably add the Niners to this as they have a few impending free agents and no feature back. And Texans. As a Taylor fan I hope he gets picked up by the Ravens, Chiefs, or possibly Saints.

Texans don't have picks, and Shanahan doesn't need to spend a high draft pick on a HB.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I live in SoCal, where there are dimes everywhere. Every state I've been to also had dimes, especially if it's a college city. Dimes are dimes regardless of the state or country, unless we're talking about Texas. Those dimes are only 7's, because everything is bigger in Texas, including the lies.

That's cool. I've lived in Florida, South Carolina, and Texas. Etienne would have a better selection as a NFL athlete. Facts.

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

True but in Miami say as a NFL player, you have to compete against all the other professional athletes in the area that not only play there but the many that live there and the tons of Millionaires in the area.  In Clemson South Carolina playing football for Clemson University you are one of the few kings, especially for the best football players.

In say Miami Florida as a pro athlete, you are just one of the many.

If these guys are honestly returning to school just to get some more poontang, well honestly that is just kind of sad...

I agree, there are attractive women everywhere, especially in major college sports Universities, does not matter how big the town is.  I have never been to Texas though, but have been to Europe and holy crap, the brunette action over there is insane.

There's more than enough to go around lol.

28 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I didn’t say they needed to take a RB with a high pick, just that each of those teams could use an upgrade or another back in the fold.

That was the discussion, though. We were discussing who could have taken Etienne in the late first or early second.