The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

13 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Yeah, he’s not a home runner and probably not for every scheme. But if you’re looking for a back who can consistently grind out 1,000 plus yards as a feature back then he’s your man. He’ll come into the league with a high floor. 

Just keep giving him to the Chiefs if no one else wants him,  he’s exactly what the offense needs 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2020 at 3:39 PM, Jeezla said:

Who is RB4 after Taylor Swift Dobbins? 

Edwards-Helaire?
Akers?
Moss?
Someone else?

I love Akers, but I think it might be a name we haven’t seen on this forum all that much yet. 

Maryland RB Anthony McFarland. He reminds me of Phillip Lindsay, but with a more powerful build (albeit, not a power back).

Also, don’t sleep on Miami RB Deejay Dallas. He was literally the only redeeming thing on that Miami offense over the last 2 seasons (besides their Sophomore TEs). He’s tough as shiz and has good wiggle and long speed. He’ll be a solid starter for someone methinks. Not better than Akers, but he’s a late round starting RB for a patient team. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think he’s gonna end up like that other Bc dude the giants drafted that’s in the xfl 

Andre Williams?

I loved Andre Williams, but he was slower than Dillon is.

AJ Dillon is legit. Is he Derrick Henry? Absolutely not. But he's not going to be relegated to the XFL or moved to fullback like some people seem to think either.

3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Andre Williams?

I loved Andre Williams, but he was slower than Dillon is.

AJ Dillon is legit. Is he Derrick Henry? Absolutely not. But he's not going to be relegated to the XFL or moved to fullback like some people seem to think either.

Is he Jordan Howard?

16 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I love Akers, but I think it might be a name we haven’t seen on this forum all that much yet. 

Maryland RB Anthony McFarland. He reminds me of Phillip Lindsay, but with a more powerful build (albeit, not a power back).

Also, don’t sleep on Miami RB Deejay Dallas. He was literally the only redeeming thing on that Miami offense over the last 2 seasons (besides their Sophomore TEs). He’s tough as shiz and has good wiggle and long speed. He’ll be a solid starter for someone methinks. Not better than Akers, but he’s a late round starting RB for a patient team. 

McFarland and Javon Leake are guys who will go higher than expected. Leake looks like a match for SF later in the draft, and some respected voices have given McFarland loose Alvin Kamara comparisons (including himself)... Tony Pauline suggested the Jets really like him and will be considered with one of their 3rd round picks (#68, #79), for what that's worth. 

8 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

6 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I like this one. Jordan Howard has more straight away speed, but isn’t as violent. Brandon Jacobs is too rich of a comp.  Duckett is good. 

Howard doesn't have better speed, but does have better body lean. Jacobs comp is nearly spot on but I think Dillon has better feet. Antowain Smith is another fair comp imo.