3. Moss

4. Swift

5. Edwards-Helaire

6. Benjamin

7. Dillon

8. Akers

9. Kelley

10. Perine

That's my top-10 ATM. Now, many of these guys would be rated differently depending on the team that drafts them. Not a fan of Moss or Dillon if they were on a team like the Rams. Likewise, I hate the idea of Swift or Benjamin playing for the Jaguars. It's all mostly just a flavor and situation thing, as I see like twelve RBs in this class with starter potential.

8 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

1. Taylor

2. Dobbins

3. Moss

4. Swift

5. Edwards-Helaire

6. Benjamin

7. Dillon

8. Akers

9. Kelley

10. Perine

That's my top-10 ATM. Now, many of these guys would be rated differently depending on the team that drafts them. Not a fan of Moss or Dillon if they were on a team like the Rams. Likewise, I hate the idea of Swift or Benjamin playing for the Jaguars. It's all mostly just a flavor and situation thing, as I see like twelve RBs in this class with starter potential.

Why? Hasn't Dillon been described as a one-cut zone runner?

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Why? Hasn't Dillon been described as a one-cut zone runner?

He can fit and be effective as a one cut zone runner. But with our OL right now, I think you need more explosion than either he or Moss carry. And since we, over the past several years, have featured more outside zone than any other team, (though we DID shift to a little more Fisher-ball this year) not sure if he or Moss have the type of juice to consistently turn the corner as, say, JK Dobbins or D'Andre Swift. Like I said, it's a flavor thing. I'd rather have the extra explosion in our scheme. And I was going based off of what Snead seems to like, with a track World Champion in Gurley, and then Darrell Henderson. I liked John Kelly's explosion as a prospect, but he's probably more of a one-cut zone runner with his current size. 

Now, I could also be mistaken, but I just didn't have the impression that Dillon was a better fit than anyone else on that list.