The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

Just now, Danger said:

I may be an Eagles fan, but I'm more of a College Football guy and Penn State guy. Also runningback is my favorite position. I can overlook Barkley being on the Giants as he's my favorite football player of all time. I root for him 14 games out of the year. But two games a year, I'm heartbroken.

Which is why you shouldn't wish for him to get even better. That's on you brother. 

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I thought Barkley did it at 230? Zeke ran a 4.45 or something at 225. But to say Taylor is just as physical as Zeke while being faster is just plain stupid and homerish. 

Ok I never said he was as physical as Zeke. My whole point was that his game is more like Zekes than Saquons, which was the original conversation before you came in at the tail end of the entire thing.

Again your hiding behind your opinion that he is only 210 and will run slower than anyone thinks. And it wasn’t the school saying what he would run at the combine, it was analysts basing it off of his work in track. His senior year he weighed  in at 214 and ran a 10.49 100M at the state finals. That translates to a 4.36 40 time. Will he run that fast? Maybe not, but it’s not out of the question. I would consider that elite speed even if he is 215.

Am I a homer, sure but I also back up what I say with facts, not opinions.

I’d actually appreciate seeing all the times he is touched and goes down at first contact vs how many times he keeps going after initial contact. I’ll be around when you are done getting that video put together. I mean, it’s not like I watch every game or anything.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:28 AM, badgers0821 said:

I’d have to disagree that Zeke is stronger and more physical. They are the same size, they both are very physical runners and tough to bring down, I don’t think one is more so than the other.

Ok I never said he was as physical as Zeke.

Edited by Calvert28

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

My bad, apparently I did say that, but ultimately that wasn’t my main point.

Still waiting on that video you were going to show me of Taylor’s inability to break tackles. 

Also, let’s see some video of Gordon running with his short strides...that should be interesting for you to dig up.

Edited by badgers0821

9 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

You wouldn’t call sub 4.40 elite speed for a running back that is 220 lbs? Gordon is also known for his 0-60 burst which yes, is elite.

Dude are you a moron? Gordon is 100% a long strider, watch his splits when he runs. The fact that you say he isn’t a long strider indicates you have zero knowledge of what you are talking about. His long strides is why he struggles to juke people like Barkley. 

Finally Taylor plays at 220, not 210, proving again you literally have no clue what you are talking about. Taylor hardly ever goes down at first contact, which is why he led all of college football in yards after contact last year but go ahead, keep blurting out nonsense with no basis.

Facts>Opinions but I’m sure you will respond talking **** and making claims with no proof to back them up...I can’t wait.

LMAO, LOL, HAHA

I have bolded the parts that aren't necessary.  Considering that my dad graduated from Wisconsin, I am 100% confident you have the capability to make your points about prospects without personal attacks.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering about some thoughts on some of the probably mid to later round RBs? I’ve watched some of their tape and have seen clips but was curious what others thought who had more in depth analysis. 

Ty Chandler, Tenn

Kylin Hill, Miss St

Joshua Kelley, UCLA

Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis

Ke’Shawn Vaughn, Vandy

Zach Moss, Utah

Michael Warren, Cinci

Reggie Corbin, Illinois 

Edited by Fureys49ers

On 9/10/2019 at 5:31 PM, HoboRocket said:

As for Etienne, I'm cautiously putting a mid-late 1st on him. Blazing speed, and runs with some more oomph than you'd expect, but I'm not in love with his size and power yet. I need a RB prospect to be perfect to get a high 1st from me. Gurley, McCaffrey, and Barkley are the only three that have received one from me since 2013.

He reminds me a lot of Leveon Bell runs with so much patience and is so smooth. 

• Like 1