The (Potential) 2020 Draft RB Class

Jeezla

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I haven't seen him pass block, will take a look. Is it size related?

The rest of his build as a prospect is tantalizing. Looked like a man amongst boys against Bama.

Physicality. Was timid. Barely made contact on chips and didn't want to step up in pass pro.

I could see the Redskins wanting to get some depth at RB especially if they let Peterson go, same with the Falcons.  The Ravens might want some depth if they let Gus Edwards go. 

Teams in major need of a RB help would be the Dolphins and Bucs but both will go QB 1st round most likely.  Kind of shocked when I looked at the Dolphins rushing total for the season, wow that might be a record for least amount of yards.  But they could both steal a great RB 2nd round though easily.

Teams late 1st would be the Chiefs and Saints, both in need or RB depth and both could get a great player late 1st round.  Jaguars might want some depth at RB, Texans might be in huge need depending on what happens with Miller and Hyde.  Titans I could see wanting some depth and the Chargers depending on what they do with Ekler and Gordon could be in huge need as well.

Some possible good fits team wise for some backs.

1st round
Falcons- JK Dobbins
Texans- Jonathan Taylor
Saints- Najee Harris
Chiefs- Travis Etienne

2nd round
Washington- DeAndre Swift
Dolphins- Zach Moss
Jaguars- Eno Benjamin
Bucs- Cam Akers 
Titans- Kylin Hill
Ravens- AJ Dillion

2020 FA RBs potentially

Derrick Henry
Melvin Gordon
Lamar Miller
Frank Gore
Carlos Hyde
Adrian Peterson
Kareem Hunt
Kenyan Drake
Chris Thompson
Austin Ekeler
Gus Edwards
Ameer Abdullah
Matt Breida
Peyton Barber

Will be interesting how it all goes down FA wise, could see the Chargers needing big time help and letting go of both their guys, same with Texans arguably and Washington if they let go of Thompson and Peterson.

I traded for the 1.01 in Dynasty and honestly, even with already putting a lot of focus into the RBs for the last couple of years in prep for this class, I still think it’s probably situation that will determine my pick.

I had ETN behind Swift, Taylor and possibly Dobbins too, because I think I see some flaws that may cause struggles at the pro level, but then... if he lands on the Chiefs. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he blows up from the get go where his strengths will be perfect for that offense.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jeezla said:

1 Etienne
2 Swift
3A Dobbins
3B Taylor 

is how I rank them

yeah can more people rank their top 6 at least for me?

I've got 5 first-round picks in my dynasty fantasy league and I'm trying to plan which banks I want. I think I was 3 backs and Jeudy and Lamb

I'm thinking Najee Harris might be a better pick than Taylor

So far I'm ranking them 

1. Swift

2. Dobbins

3. Etienne

4. Harris

5. Taylor

6. Akers