• J.D. Martinez
    • Jose Ramirez
    • Corey Seager
    • Jean Segura
    • George Springer
    • Giancarlo Stanton
    • Joey Votto

15 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=3b&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=y&type=8&season=2018&month=0&season1=2016&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0

.310/.373/.540, 14.4 net defensive runs for Ramirez
.304/.374/.576, 17.9 net defensive runs for Arenado

81 games in Colorado every year is worth a whole lot more to a batting line than 30 points of slugging and 3 defensive runs. I'd agree.

Tbf, Arenado plays a more important premium defensive position than Ramirez half the time.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Yeah. In what world is Bryce Harper better than Mookie right now??

I'm still incredulous that simply questioning the nature of the original question got me laughed at because I'd consider Betts over Trout. Betts still has a better slash line, BB/K, and HR rate as we move later and later into the season... SSS tho!!!

3 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

I'm still incredulous that simply questioning the nature of the original question got me laughed at because I'd consider Betts over Trout. Betts still has a better slash line, BB/K, and HR rate as we move later and later into the season... SSS tho!!!

tbh ramirez is having a better year than betts. until he can repeat it betts poerr surge should be considered flukey. trout over him without question, question shouldnt have to be asked.

Jose.

His last 2-3 years have been incredible and he is only getting better. Crazy thing is this year, even with his numbers, he has been my analytics terms "unlucky" with a .280 BABIP. We might actually see his 2nd half get even better....

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You are aware Trout has had a thumb injury for the past month right? There's a reason his offensive production has backed up.

You’re aware that Mookie has played in 19 less games and they have the same WAR, right? 

36 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

You’re aware that Mookie has played in 19 less games and they have the same WAR, right? 

You're aware that for more than 19 of those games Trout's been playing with 1 thumb, right? And he's been a replacement player but is still playing because he's CS instead of a flea like Mookie.

Archived