2018 Draft Eligible OL Thread (OT, OG, C)

CalhounLambeau

3 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

Aaron Stinnie from James Madison, is who I was referring to

I know one of the combines had him as a PFA. They have a few prospects. The QB, Stinnie, and I think a WR, DE, and LB. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2017 at 6:53 PM, IDOG_det said:

Quenton Nelson, Billy Price, Braden Smith, and Brian Allen all are 1st rounders to me. Will Clapp is borderline. Haven't watched Ragnow yet, but he's looked good in the past. Mason Cole could easily end up on the interior as well. Haven't watched Will Hernandez, but I know people are love with him too, want to see what all of his hype is about. A few other guys that are solid as well.

Will! That's it! He's gonna be a beast!

9 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

Ragnow played RG against Alabama. We'll see if he sticks there out of necessity for the rest of the year.

Always interesting to see if a center can play guard. Usually pretty telling about a guy if he can't make that transition.

On 10/18/2017 at 7:24 PM, IDOG_det said:

Always interesting to see if a center can play guard. Usually pretty telling about a guy if he can't make that transition.

Yeah.  Not only for the simple versatility factor, which is always a big +, but just seeing how they hold up with the different blocking assignments is always nice.

I've really liked Ragnow's play from what i've seen at C.  Would be nice to see him continue to look solid with a move, even if he's going to be a Center in the long run...which i think he is.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Not only for the simple versatility factor, which is always a big +, but just seeing how they hold up with the different blocking assignments is always nice.

I've really liked Ragnow's play from what i've seen at C.  Would be nice to see him continue to look solid with a move, even if he's going to be a Center in the long run...which i think he is.

His game against Texas A&M was phenomenal. If he keeps playing like he has he should end up in the 1st round.

14 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

His game against Texas A&M was phenomenal. If he keeps playing like he has he should end up in the 1st round.

Didn't catch it, but that's certainly encouraging.  1st round talk is pretty intense.  Seems like it'll be a tough year for any particular IOL to slip into that 1st round, just on the strength of all these guys kinda hanging around making a case for late 1st/early 2nd value.

On 10/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, gohogs14 said:

Ragnow played RG against Alabama. We'll see if he sticks there out of necessity for the rest of the year.

Guess not. Out for the rest of the season with a leg injury. Sucks.

Archived