*2018 PREDCITIONS*

Stafford4Pres

What are your 2018 predictions for the Lions?

I've got my Lions going 12-4 (I'm a Kool-Aid drinker) with the following record:

Jets: W

49ers: W

Patriots: W

Cowboys: W

Packers: L

Dolphins: W

Seahawks: W

Vikings: L

Bears: L

Panthers: W

Bears: W

Rams: L

Cardinals: W

Bills: W

Vikings: W

Packers: W

I'm predicting that we break even with our division, going .500 since the NFC North is looking like one of the best in all of football. I'm also predicting that we beat most of our out-of-division opponents because I just think we are a better football team than a lot of our opponents. And keep in mind we had the 32nd ranked rushing attack and still won 9 games with an injured Stafford for part of the season. And then we added LeGarrette Blount who can only make it better. I say the Lions get 12 wins. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking 10-6 at best. The D isn't close to where it needs to be in the front seven and I'll believe the OL is better when I see it. However, the team can do two things that get you wins in todays league: pass and defend the pass.

In other predictions I will say anyone who's expecting the Packers to be like 5 years ago just bc Rodgers is back is in for a disappointment. But the Vikings are going to be really good, darn them.

• 2 weeks later...

Jets WIN

at 49ers WIN

Patriots LOSS

at Cowboys LOSS

Packers WIN

at Dolphins WIN

Seahawks WIN

at Vikings LOSS

at Bears WIN

Panthers WIN

Bears WIN

Rams LOSS

at Cardinals WIN

at Bills WIN

Vikings WIN

at Packers LOSS

Well, 11-5, that may be a bit optimistic, but i have confidence in this team. Expecting 10 wins and playoff spot.

Archived