Adrenaline_Flux

Calais Campbell lands at #14 on NFL's Top 100

Think him and Ramsey should've been a bit higher. Great to see them up here nonetheless.

Now this mountain of a man should've been in the top 10, but we'll see how this unfolds. Voted for by the players and this is how the players feel, so let it be. 

Here’s the video package.

I love the Mayor of Sacksonville nickname. Makes me wonder though if he will lose that title to Yannick soon

4 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Idk how Malik didn’t make the top 100. 

He had a bit less visible season for us than in previous years, so I guess that's it. But definitely think he deserved to be. He's so good.

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

He had a bit less visible season for us than in previous years, so I guess that's it. But definitely think he deserved to be. He's so good.

He notched 64 total pressures and had multiple pressures in each playoff game according to PFF.

With Ramsey, Bouye, Telvin, Calais, and guys on the rise like Yannick/Myles, Malik seems to get overlooked. He really is one of the best 3T’s in the game.

good thread on Malik.

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sad thing is we might have to let Malik go after this year

It is possible, which would suck. Or Calais, one of the two. 

Yan, Jalen and Myles gotta get paid though.

8 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yea and that is gonna be interesting. I dont want to fast forward the 2018 season but i am still worried about how we will extend everyone/keep our window of opportunity open. The additions of Bryan and Harrison did make me feel loads better though

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sad thing is we might have to let Malik go after this year

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Checking out Spotrac for 2019, we do have a few options on who they could get rid of to save a few bucks, but one of the D-Lineman look to be the go to place if they really want to save top dollar. 

Some of the options that the Jaguars  could cut and not got into dead money would be Church (Harrison), Parnell (if Will Richardson or someone else is ready to step up), and Abry Jones. That's be over 14 million in cap space opened up. If they also cut Niles Paul, Lerentee McCray, Cody Davis, one of the backup QBs and a few other players they could save and additional 6-7 million. If that is still not enough, they can decide between Malik Jackson (9 million after dead cap) or Marcell Dareus (8.3 Million).

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/cap/2019/