2018 Draft Eligible EDGE/RUSH Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 8/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, coach4fu said:

Prefer Duke Ejiofor 2nd day.

If he repeats last year's performance, do you think he lasts until the 2nd day? That would give him two years of double digit sacks and prototypical size and playing style (violent hands, counter moves, closing burst, etc). I would suspect that he goes 1st round, if he continues to develop his strength and technique. Lots to like about him as a prospect.

On 8/17/2017 at 11:12 AM, reamer said:

If he repeats last year's performance, do you think he lasts until the 2nd day? That would give him two years of double digit sacks and prototypical size and playing style (violent hands, counter moves, closing burst, etc). I would suspect that he goes 1st round, if he continues to develop his strength and technique. Lots to like about him as a prospect.

I think he will fall a bit due to such a strong group.

11 hours ago, coach4fu said:

I think he will fall a bit due to such a strong group.

I don't know, we saw Garrett, Thomas, Barnett, Harris, McKinnley, Charlton and Watt all go round one last year and was considered to be a strong group, or deep group. I like Ejiofor, with another season like he had last year a little more than Harris and McKinnley so I wouldn't be surprised to see him go round 1.

Clellin Ferrell does everything well.

Arden Key, Dorance Armstrong, Clellin Ferrell, Harold Landry. Those are my DE's in order of where I'd select them.

Harold Landry got pushed around like a Dallas Cowboy significant other vs. Roderick Johnson last year. Like destroyed on run downs. This is not a consistent issue for him, but he does have notable flaws and one of them is holding up against the run. He is great vs. the run on stunts and angles where he works inside of the OT, but if the OL gets a hold of him, he gets abused.

Archived