GOAT Sports Movies Criteria

MWil23

Not a GOAT movie, but whenever Any Given Sunday is on, I stop what I'm doing to watch it.

Granted, I don't like doing anything, so ANY decent movie will elicit that same effect...

On 6/19/2018 at 4:19 PM, MWil23 said:

5. Is Shawn Bradley supposed to be a Superstar with elite athletic ability, and is this ability stolen by cartoon aliens who battle Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes for eternal slavery on Moron Mountain, while eluding to legitimate gambling references with the greatest superstar on the history of the planet who conspiracy theorists believe was banned from basketball for a two year period for gambling?

Sorry Space Jam

I stopped reading

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm going to leave the baseball poll open for another 24 hours, but I figured I'd jump start on golf. The thread should be up within the next hour or so.

I'm only aware of like 3 golf movies dude

On 6/20/2018 at 11:45 AM, Darth Pees said:

Are we allowed to post the WOAT sports movies? If so, I nominate the following, which I mistakenly watched a few years back and it's haunted me ever since.

51KBHnNDhNL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ive seen that movie three separate times and the other movie they produced twice after being told they were the best movies ever.  This movie and the other movie are the reason why i understand when foxes chew there own foot off to get out of a trap.

45 minutes ago, theJ said:

I think there should be a separate poll to rank the Kevin Costner sports movies. 

For Love of the Game, Field of Dreams, Tin Cup, Bull Durham...

You're totally onto something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived