Dwight Howard (finally) gets traded to Brooklyn

Bianconero

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Why would Charlotte do this? Nets had to have given up a pick or something

Or one of their young players?  Either way, pretty good deal for the Nets assuming they didn't deal D'Angelo Russell or LaVert.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They must be trying to tank? Deal makes little sense especially with Howard on an expiring contract. 

Yeah, you would think so, and if they are, then I'm calling constantly if I'm Cleveland asking for Kemba. They can have Tristan and George Hill, plus cash and a future 2nd.

Terrible move by Brooklyn. They finally get their chance to tank and they go and add a player that might get them to the 8 seed. And now they have Dwight and Russell, two of the most immature players in the league. Have fun with that locker room. Marks is having a bad 2 years. Crabbe was a terrible trade last year. 

Wait, nets get Dwight for Mozgov AND get $17 Million in cap space, all for 2 second round picks?

This is one of the most lopsided trades I've ever seen.

Hey MJ, Sixers will give you TJ McConnell and this years 2nd for Kemba.

I dont get what the Hornets are doing, unless they plan to sell everyone and go into full tank. Dwight isnt the force he once was, but he started 81 games, played 30 minutes per game and averaged 16.6/12.5 for them. he is still a legit high end rebounder and starting center. I wont be surprised to see Walker traded and MKG

heck at this rate, maybe they will take Ryan anderson for Nic Batum. 

Archived