2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

36 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Do you have to ask that?  And WAYTA has like 160 more pages...

I'm pretty sure it is the most viewed thread on FF. I'll take credit for that because if my brilliant titles throughout the year. Nothing to do with the NBA.

But we do an offseason thread every year, so it must be done.

Someone else will have to take over the GDT next year tho. Hopefully a non-mod (since y'all can do whatever y'all want to threads, including change the title when you please) who is more creative/funny than I. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Someone else will have to take over the GDT next year tho. Hopefully a non-mid (since y'all can do whatever y'all want to threads, including change the title whenever you want) who is more creative/funny than I. 

Don't expect it from.  That's way too much work for me.

It’ll be fun 5-6 years from now to watch all these new young big men hit their stride and go at it. With the possibility of the 3 ball dying down a bit when all time great shooters exit their prime like Curry, Thompson, and Durant, maybe the game will go back to being dominated by big men.

We got some really good, young and fun bigs to watch now in KAT/Embiid/Jokic/Gobert/Davis/Porzingis but with the addition of Ayton/JJJ/Bamba/WCJ from this years draft that’s a lot of young talented big men we’ll have in the game again that have seemed to be lacking from it the last 4-5 years. Some of these new guys may bust but I’m still excited and hopeful to see the game go to being dominated by the big guys instead of chucking the 3.

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

It’ll be fun 5-6 years from now to watch all these new young big men hit their stride and go at it. With the possibility of the 3 ball dying down a bit when all time great shooters exit their prime like Curry, Thompson, and Durant, maybe the game will go back to being dominated by big men.

We got some really good, young and fun bigs to watch now in KAT/Embiid/Jokic/Gobert/Davis/Porzingis but with the addition of Ayton/JJJ/Bamba/WCJ from this years draft that’s a lot of young talented big men we’ll have in the game again that have seemed to be lacking from it the last 4-5 years. Some of these new guys may bust but I’m still excited and hopeful to see the game go to being dominated by the big guys instead of chucking the 3.

Don;t forget about "Bob"

5 hours ago, dtait93 said:

You forgetting someone homie?

tenor.gif?itemid=8325744

6 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Sweet, I always viewed him as more of the Durant type with a crappier shot. I wanna try and catch more Bucks games this year 

You should. Giannis is like Aaron Rodgers. He typically does something every game that makes your jaw drop.

Archived