2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

18 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

blake Griffin ordered to pay $258,000 a month in child support.... man no wonder rae carruth hired some1 to kill his baby momma.  That child support insane bro.

btw shoutout to Carruth he out of prison in two months.

just 10% of his monthly income

On 8/2/2018 at 2:35 PM, l3lind golfer said:

blake Griffin ordered to pay $258,000 a month in child support.... man no wonder rae carruth hired some1 to kill his baby momma.  That child support insane bro.

https://sports.yahoo.com/no-blake-griffin-isnt-playing-258000-per-month-child-support-230210368.html

On 8/2/2018 at 11:35 AM, l3lind golfer said:

If he really bolted on his fiancée for Kendell Jenner a week before they were supposed to get married she deserves to get taken care of.  She sounded like wife material based on reports.

"Cameron was not just the mother of Griffin's children and their caregiver, she was also a constant support for Griffin -- his personal assistant, meal planner, scheduler, stylist, publicist, party planner, nurse, nutritionist, branding expert, therapist, cheerleader, basketball and fitness consultant, and more."

https://www.maxim.com/sports/blake-griffin-sued-affair-kendall-jenner-2018-2

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

If he really bolted on his fiancée for Kendell Jenner a week before they were supposed to get married she deserves to get taken care of.

Definitely not lol. The kid, for sure. And definitely doesn't deserve to be a million because she had a kid. 

But I think his payment was actually 32K per month. Which is still kinda ridiculous but more reasonable. 

12 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Dipping out a week before marriage?  Yeah, not cool if true.  Don’t have a prob with her getting a few bucks considering she also did other things for him.

When it comes to that Griffin should just pay for the wedding.  People leave their fiancees at the altar, right before the wedding, etc. all the time.  That doesn't mean the ex deserves money; I mean why should it?

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

When it comes to that Griffin should just pay for the wedding.  People leave their fiancees at the altar, right before the wedding, etc. all the time.  That doesn't mean the ex deserves money; I mean why should it?

She also worked for him so I’m guessing that had to do with some of the payments.  Considering that they weren’t married and the court ordered him to pay child support.

Archived