2018 NBA Random Offseason Discussion

CWood21

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I absolutely love that rocket fans are actually trying to convince us that Melo will be anything more than a negative. 

Not even that, it’s the fact that they think he’s somehow gonna make a notable difference. And acting as if playing with Russ and PG somehow was the reason for his play. It’s real cute.

Carmelo would be what?  The fifth option in Houston?  I think you could sell him not being better than James Harden and Chris Paul.  But good luck trying to convince him that Clint Capela and Eric Gordon are also better players than he is.  Hell, I would easily take PJ Tucker over him as well.  There's no way that Melo is cool with being the 5th or 6th guy on a team and we already know his history with D'Antoni.

The Rockets will have gotten so much worse with the addition of Carmelo Anthony it's laughable.  There's no way in hell that team beats the Lakers in a playoff series.

10 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

All we heard last off season was that CP3 abd harden wouldbt fit together and it would blow up. Turns out it was good enough to beat anyone......

Except with Melo it’s not about fit, he’s just bad. Harden and CP3 are actually good players

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

i ain’t sayin, I’m just sayin

every team can pull together some bull**** concoction of like oh well **** when player A played over 24 minutes and Player B averaged 11 assists and player C scored 43 our record was actually 6-0 bro

don't do this to yourself again. we're going to win 24-28 games again. but in june... we can have our fun. june is only month of hope allowed in our domain. not sure what domain means. 

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

every team can pull together some bull**** concoction of like oh well **** when player A played over 24 minutes and Player B averaged 11 assists and player C scored 43 our record was actually 6-0 bro

don't do this to yourself again. we're going to win 24-28 games again. but in june... we can have our fun. june is only month of hope allowed in our domain. not sure what domain means. 

According to my calculations, I got 35-40 win range.

9 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Except with Melo it’s not about fit, he’s just bad. Harden and CP3 are actually good players

I just don’t get why people think Melo should be out of the league. I mean he’s replacing Ryan Anderson. It doesn’t take much to get better. 

19 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I just don’t get why people think Melo should be out of the league. I mean he’s replacing Ryan Anderson. It doesn’t take much to get better. 

He's a worse shooter and just as bad of a defender.

Archived