1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I was essentially being told:

Fox > Ball
Hield > Hart
Bagley > Ingram
Giles > Kuzma

Even if they did that, I'd still go...

Ball > Fox
Hart > Hield (you know how I feel about Josh Hart)
Ingram > Bagley
Kuzma > Giles (not sure how this can be anything else right now)

On 8/14/2018 at 3:31 PM, Mossburg said:

As a proud Bowen hater who was disappointed I didn't get to see him seriously injured before he retired, I clicked on a link with "Bowen fired headline" as my mouth watered in anticipation to feast on some juicy hatorade....and was like....THAT'S ALL HE SAID??? Not Kawhi's mom's a hoe? Not Kawhi needs to go back to Africa? That he got bad advice and he was lucky to be brought up slowly in a great org? Lame excuse to fire someone by the Clippers.

Knowing how sensitive Kawhi is and knowing they want to sign him, they can't have anyone affiliated with the team that said anything even remotely negative about him.

Ah, what free agency has come to is glorious.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, buno67 said:

How has the NBA not done a Hardknocks type series for a basketball team?

idk, I think there is a lot less drama and things determined in NBA training camp vs the NFL. Maybe if they followed some borderline guys that go to summer league and try to make it on a 2 way 

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

idk, I think there is a lot less drama and things determined in NBA training camp vs the NFL. Maybe if they followed some borderline guys that go to summer league and try to make it on a 2 way 

Telling me following around the Lakers this year or the Warriors or the Rockets would be fun as hell.

nba just needs to have different rules of what team gets the cameras 

So is Phil Handy pretty much just working out LeBron now? Saw something a few weeks back I believe in Akron those two with others working out and now this. I know the Cavs didn't renew his contract but don't think anyone has signed him either.

Archived