Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

?format=1000w

Read the story-line carefully. It has the character/role list inside it. I will not confirm/deny in the thread any questions pertaining to the quantity or character roles.

*Bang!* A body hits the floor. Somewhere a mother screams, "Oh No! Please god no! Not my son, please someone help!" Crying and frantically screaming for help, the town converges as the mother holds her lifeless son, drenched in blood with a gunshot to the abdomen. Gasps and shrieks are heard from the bystanders as the Mayor arrives with the Sheriff in tow. The Mayor shakes his head in displeasure and proclaims, "Everyone, Town Meeting NOW! Sheriff help this woman with her child and then join us." As the Mayor walks towards Town Hall the crowd hears him grumble, "Not in my town. I will have order."

The town files into Town Hall. There is a lot of chatter and conversation about the nights events. Then as the mother of the slain child enters the hall with the Sheriff, the room falls quiet. All except for the haunting sound of a distraught mother mourning inconsolably the loss of her child. The Sheriff ushers the mother to a seat in the front row as the Mayor calls the meeting to order. "Citizens of our great town, I come to you tonight and humbly ask for your help. This woman's son was a victim of a heinous crime. Someone in our very town, entered her home and murdered her son in cold blood. There is a very strong chance that person is in this very room, right now." The town gasps and people start muttering to themselves, throwing accusations at the person standing next to them. "Order!" Proclaims the Mayor. "Listen, I don't think I need to stress how important it is that we not let this get out of hand. Remember we are a town and as such it will take everyone's help to figure out who committed this crime. I am going to assign the Sheriff to pick two candidates as our towns night watch. We will reconvene in the morning. Everyone get some sleep and look after each other. We are all we have." The Mayor walks out the door to the town hall and pandemonium breaks out in the hall. The Sheriff quickly stands on the table in the front and calms down the angry and scared town members. "Listen up! You heard the Mayor. Everyone go home. Be vigilant tonight, there is no point in attacking each other until we can find some answers. Please think of your families and do not act on any of your ill-tempered impulses. I will see you all in the morning, please be safe." As the town starts to exit the hall, the Sheriff pulls two people aside (separately) and hands them Deputy badges. His message to each of them is clear, "You are very important to catching the criminal from these actions. Be careful and good luck."

Just outside the Town Hall, a group of town members enter a building and sit down at a table. The last one in locks the doors and closes the blinds. He turns to the others and says, "All right gents. Tonight is the start of something big for us. We are going to take over this town and no one is going to stop us." One of the men sitting at the table is shaking. "B-B-B-But boss... I never did nothing like that before in my life. The look on that boys face when I pulled the trigger..." The man approaches the table and puts his hand on the shaken mans shoulder, "You did good, Ben. Exactly as planned. You are part of the gang now, you will make a good lackey yet." The man looks up and says, "Y-Y-Y-Yes boss. Anything you want, I'll do it." The "Boss" then joins the others at the table and begins detailing a plan. "Okay we know, the town is going to try to follow what we do, but we have one thing on our side they aren't anticipating." He turns and looks at a man across the table, "Frankie, you need to be deceptive. Leave as many clues as you can to throw these people off of our trail and on to someone else's." Frankie nods in agreement. The Boss then looks at the man next to Frankie and says, "Tony, we can't have all these people speaking up every time we do something. I need you to keep someone quiet every night, can you do that for me?" Tony says, "No problem boss." The Boss then looks at the last person at the table, "You my dear Veronica, are going to be our secret weapon. I need you to "keep someone occupied" each night so we can do our bidding. Use your... persuasion skills to keep them in bed... at home, I mean." Veronica chuckles, "You really know how to charm a woman, boss. That is however, one of my favorite things to do. I guess I can... keep em busy." The Boss then stands up from the table. "Ok listen up, you all know what you are supposed to do. I have something I am going to take care of myself tonight. You all make yourselves scarce and don't do nothing stupid tonight. Be prepared tomorrow though, the fun has just begun." The people all exit the building and go their separate ways.

The "Boss" approaches a man's house and checks his surroundings before knocking on the door. A man opens the door, "Archer, what can I do for you? I told everyone to stay inside tonight. We all need our rest after the day we had." Archer replies, "I know Mayor, but I found something you must see. This really couldn't wait till morning." The Mayor quickly grabs his jacket and follows Archer to a back alley. "Archer, what is it? I don't see anything." Archer quickly turns around and reveals a Smith and Wesson .44 Magnum. *Click, BANG!* The Mayor drops to the ground. Archer approaches him and whispers, "I wanted to take care of you personally. This town don't belong to you no more. Without you, there is no innocent or guilty, just dead or alive." Archer rises up and begins to walk away. Before he walks around the corner he turns and says, "By the way, its no longer Archer. I'm the Godfather." The Mayor takes his last breath and the Godfather whistles as he walks down the street. @Slappy Mc is dead. He was the Mayor - Civ Aligned.

Sunrise brings horrified shrieks and terror. The town all gathers around the alley before the Sheriff arrives. "Clear out, clear out! Let me through," shouts the Sheriff. He finds his way through the crowd and see the lifeless body of the Mayor. "Okay everyone, disperse. This is a crime scene. I need everyone to get out of here and we will address this later." The crowd begins to separate and the Sheriff corners each of his Deputies separately. "Did you see anything last night?" In both conversations, both deputy watchmen declare seeing no activity. The Sheriff knows the town is in trouble, so he takes it upon himself to enlist the help of one more person.

A knock on a door. The door opens ever so slightly, "What do you want Sheriff?" The Sheriff replies, "Listen, we need your help. I know who you were before you moved to our town. You did two tours defending our country. This town could really use your help. Whad'ya say?" A shotgun ***** behind the door. "Listen good Sheriff, I seen way too much during my time. I don't trust no one, not even trust you. I suggest you leave my house and don't come back." "But Sir," says the Sheriff. "I said leave before I start unloading," retorts the man. The Sheriff says, "Fine, you stubborn ***." He then walks away.

The Sheriff approaches another door. He knocks 3 times before the door is flung open by a gigantic man inside. "How can I be of assistance Sheriff?" The Sheriff explains his need for help. "I need someone big and strong like you to help protect this town. I would like to give you my vest if you can protect some of our good citizens each night, whad'ya say?" "Of course. Anything I can do to help," replies the man. The Sheriff hands over his vest and thanks the man. Before he walks away he says, "I should tell you, that vest will hold up to any normal bullets, but if hit by a high caliber bullet it will weaken and any bullet will pierce after." The man replies, "So am I gonna die if I protect someone from a bullet like the one that killed the Mayor?" "Not from one bullet, but you will be injured. Just be aware your vest has its limitations. Good Luck."

As the Sheriff was walking away a feeble old man approached him. "Sheriff. I want to be of assistance, but I am so old, I am unsure of what I can do." The Sheriff replied, "I appreciate your offer, but I don't know that there is a spot on this force for someone in your condition." The elderly man replied, "Well, I am old, but I had a heart transplant a year ago that saved my life. The heart came from a young man who was taken far too young. I will happily pass it on if it benefits our town." The Sheriff had a surprised look on his face. "You would really make yourself a martyr to resurrect another of our community? That is incredibly noble. I think we can definitely find a spot for you. The town will never forget your name." The feeble man's face had a big smile and a tear streaked down his wrinkled face. "I have lived longer than I should have anyway. I await being reunited with my lovely wife that passed away 10 years ago. I thank you for this opportunity, Sheriff."

The Sheriff gathers the town in the Town Hall one more time for an important announcement. "Citizens, we are under attack. It was concluded that the bullet taken from the boy's body and the bullet taken from the Mayors body were from different weapons. It is widely assumed we are looking for multiple assailants. Everyone is needed in our plight to end this assault. Even if you think you are helpless (the Sheriff winks at the old man), you are very important to our cause. There have already been steps taken to make our town safer. I will be patrolling each night, locking up anyone I deem to be suspicious. It is up to us to bring those responsible to justice. It is up to us, to end the bloodshed." The town cheers and disperses the Town Hall.

There was one person that was noticeably missing from the Town Hall meeting, yet everyone seemed to preoccupied to notice. The mother of the slain boy has raided the armory at the police station. "I cannot live without my child. These emotions have got my head so full of anger and sadness that I cannot go on." She grabs a gun and puts a bullet in it. Points the gun at her head and takes a deep breath. *Click!* Nothing. *Click Click Click* Still nothing. She cries into the barrel of the gun. Soon the cries turn to laughter, she was losing her mind. She started laughing maniacally, "I know what I'll do. I will put a gun in the hand of every person I choose and let them find themselves some justice. Only then will we truly find the murderer of my boy." The woman sobs and loads up the bag full of hand guns, each loaded with only one bullet.

The dust has settled, night has brought day and it is time to figure out what fate shall bestow the town.

As day approached citizens of this small town awoke and started to exit their homes. Each one of them opening their door to an unexpected letter on their porch. The Mayor has gave his town a message from the grave. Good luck to all the competitors.

Day 1 is officially upon us.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not even a day after losing the Mayor, the town seemed to have calmed down and everyone was getting settled in. Everyone, except for @freakygeniuskid. Upon opening her door she received her letter from the Mayor. Reminded of the grief that had been bestowed upon her very recently she screamed profanities into the town. She went back inside her house and proceeded to get drunk; very drunk. Not long after getting drunk she started having crazy ideas, like not reading the rules thoroughly, and she grabbed her bag of guns and her bottle and walked out her door.

Staggering around the town a few townsfolk tried to console her, but she had her mind made up. She dropped the bag, ripped open the zipper and pulled out a handgun. The townsfolk shrieked and quickly ran indoors. *Bang* She fires off one shot and everyone hits the deck. She quickly grabs another gun from the bag. *Bang* Now crying she proclaims, "MY BOY!!! My sweet, sweet boy. Which one of you did this to him? Come out and face me. You coward!" She grabs another gun and points it at a house, "I know you're in there, get out of the shadows and face your fate."

By this time the Sheriff has caught wind of what was going on and quickly and carefully approached the situation. "Ma'am, It's the Sheriff. Please calm down." "NO I will not calm down." She screams, wielding yet another firearm. "Ma'am, this isn't going to bring him back. You are scaring the townsfolk, please put the gun down and let the proper authorities handle the situation." She quickly turns and points the firearm at the Sheriff. "This is your fault Sheriff. If you had been doing your job, my son would still be alive. You might as well had pulled the trigger yourself." "Now Ma'am," quivers the Sheriff. "You know that isn't true. This town loved your boy. We will bring the one that committed this crime to justice." She starts walking towards the Sheriff still pointing her weapon with bad intentions. "Sheriff, he was only 6 years old." Now bawling her eyes out she cries out to the entire town, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? He was a good boy." She looks back at the Sheriff, "Now you have to pay for your sins too." Just as the hammer pulls back on her firearm, a man kicks open his door to see a woman wielding a firearm, pointed directly at the Sheriff. Only he doesn't care who she is or what she is doing, he only cares that she is on his porch. *BOOM* The sound of his double barrel carries through the town as the woman is blown off of the mans porch. The man shakes his head walks back in his home. Shortly his door reopens and he attaches a "No Trespassing. Violators Will Be Shot On Site" sign on his door and looks at the Sheriff with a very smug glare. He closes his door and the Sheriff walks over to the lady, but its too late. 

@freakygeniuskid is dead, he was the Angry Grief Stricken Mother, Other Aligned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Night 1

The Sheriff piled everyone into the town hall. This time he had different intentions, the town was out for blood. He explained that it was their duty to eliminate one possible mafia member a day. The town was surprisingly enthralled by this idea. The town took a vote and determined that @MathMan would be the lynch. Instead of listening to his story, they took him outside and strung him up. There they all watched as the life drained out of his body.

@MathMan is dead, he was a Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned

The Sheriff was not satisfied with the outcome, but you could tell the message was clear; "you either help find the scum, or you die like one." He urged everyone to go inside their homes and lock their doors. The town was not safe. Anyone found in the streets will be subject to potential punishment.

Later that night @Ragnarok was drinking single malt whiskey in his study when a man burst in. "I have been waiting for you," said Ragnarok. The man pulled out his weapon and prepared to fire. Ragnarok put up on finger and finished off the last of his drink before saying, "A terrible shame to waste good whiskey." Right after the man opened fire and took the lifeforce out of him. As he walked out the door the man grabbed the whiskey bottle and said, "Yes, terrible to waste it." He then walked out the door and disappeared down the road.

@Ragnarok is dead, he was a Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned

The Sheriff has arrested someone and is holding them for questioning.

Day 2 has started, the current ratio is 14-5.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sheriff has struck gold on his arrest last night. Sheriff @stallyns jailed @gopherwrestler last night and found out he was in fact Tony - The Mafia Silencer. Using protocol X45T1-3 the Sheriff has initiated Martial Law. He has chosen to reveal himself for the purpose of a public execution. He gathers the town and drags Tony to the center of the gathering. The whole town begins throwing rocks at Tony and shouting profanities. The Sheriff demands order and begins to speak, "I have revealed myself to you today, because I have found a villainous member of the mafia in our town. He will be an example of what we will not allow or stand for ANYMORE in this town. I urge you all to not look away while I do this." The Sheriff then pulls out his weapon and puts @gopherwrestler on his knees and puts a bullet in the back of his head.

The town erupts in cheers. Well most of the town.

@gopherwrestler is dead. He was Tony - The Mafia Silencer.

Day 2 will continue as scheduled. Night two will be Sunday the 24th at 6PM PST.

The ratio is now 14-4

Night 2

The Sheriff has called a town hall meeting. Again the town files into the town hall. Knowing what to expect people come out shouting their votes for the days lynch right away. The Sheriff brings the town outside and strings up one of its members. Before he can say anything @squire12 had a noose around his neck so tight it was cutting off his air supply. He grasped at his throat and eeked out a scream. The Sheriff walked over and loosened the noose. "What do you want to say, scum?" Squire begins to explain, "Listen I have this list in my front pocket..." The Sheriff cuts him off. "Enough of that babble, we, the town, have spoken. You will not spill anymore of this blasphemy. The Sheriff pulls the lever and down drops Squire.

Squire is dead. @squire12 was a Watcher - Civ Aligned

After his identity was revealed, the Sheriff told the town that they would need to be better at deciphering who was who. He told them to pay their respects and go home and lock their doors. Reminding them that they still had a job to do and that there were still more scum members roaming around. The town all went by to pay their respects to someone that was trying to help catch the scourge that walks the town streets. Each one of the town members said their peace as they walked by. All of them but one. Archer approached the lifeless body of Squire dangling from the rope. He looked around and realized he was the last one left, so he reached out and took a small notebook out of his front pocket and burned it on the spot. "Now all that's left if your memories. Oh that's right, your dead so no one will ever know if you found anything useful." Archer walks down the street whistling the same tune he as the night he murdered the Mayor. He disappeared into the streets.

As the sun went down, the citizens of the town turned down their lights and locked their doors. There was however some that chose to not stay in. One of those individuals approached a doorstep wearing a mask and carrying a firearm, then peered through a window. @Whicker was inside practicing his jazz hands. At first the person outside began to chuckle, then he remembered, he was there for a reason. He kicked the door down and pointed his weapon at Whicker's head. "This is for Gopher!" Shouted the masked assailant. *Bang* He emptied his clip into Whicker after he hit the ground. The man walked out the door knowing his part was done.

@Whicker is dead, he was a Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned

Current ratio is 12-4

Day 3 has begun.

Night 3

The Sheriff called a town meeting. Everyone piled in and discussed the nights actions. It was a room divided however. Half of the room was sure Mookie was mafia, the other half OleXmad. It got so heated that people started to riot. Cooler heads prevailed as the town took a vote between the two and came to a consensus, @MookieMonster was to be lynched. They all filed outside and cheered for him to be hung. Surely they had gotten it right this time. The Sheriff once again strung up another person from the town and asked for any last words. Before he could utter anything, the Sheriff cut him off. "It doesn't matter, you will die anyway." The lever was dropped and the sound of Mookie's neck snapping echoed through the streets.

@MookieMonster is dead, he was a Normal Townsfolk, Civ Aligned

The Sheriff ushered the townsfolk along, not even caring about the alignment of Mookie, just happy that another potential scum candidate was eliminated. The town all went to their homes and locked their doors, but terror was about to grip these streets...

Later that night, Sheriff @stallyns was walking home after making his daily arrest when he heard a sound from an alleyway. Being that he is the Sheriff he thought he better investigate. As he follow the suspicious sounds he finds himself down a dark alleyway. This alleyway seemed all too familiar though. He was about to turn and return home when he heard, "Well well well, Sheriff. Looks like you are in the wrong place at the wrong time." The Sheriff quickly turned around to see Archer staring him straight in the face, his Smith and Wesson standing at attention. "Any last words Sheriff?" As the Sheriff opened his mouth to speak, *BANG*. "Oops Sheriff, I guess I had an itchy trigger finger. Lets see how this town fairs without their beloved Sheriff to stop us from doing our bidding." Archer begins to whistle as he walks away, down the street and into the night.

@stallyns is dead, he was The Sheriff, Civ Aligned

The mafia however was not done with their nights moves. Ben crept up to a doorstep and peered in a window. There was a fire lit, but it appeared no one was home. Ben opened the door and began to enter the house. As he entered a floorboard creaked and the sound of a double barrel cocking rang through the house. *BOOM* *BANG* Shots were exchange as the two individuals led a very bloody dual to the death.

@Ragnarok is dead, he was the Angry Veteran with a Shotgun, Civ Aligned

@Darth Pees is dead, he was the Normal Henchman, Mafia Aligned.

Down at the morgue the lights flickered and a woman's laughter echoed through the halls. A faint whisper was heard and then faded away. "I am at peace, my son's murderer is dead. I am coming to you my boy. Mama loves you." The lights flickered again and the power for the entire building shut down. 

The Ratio is 9-3.

Day 4 has begun.

Night 4

As nighttime approaches the town looks around and wonders what will happen now that the Sheriff is dead. They all mosey on into the Town Hall and start muttering amongst themselves, until one individual shouts, "Lets Lynch OleXmad! I'm sure he is mafia." Another individual shouts, "No let's lynch Pickle Rick, I'm sure that he is mafia." Shouting and rioting ensues until  concerned citizen steps on the table at the front of the room and shouts, "HEY! ****in chill! Let's hear these people out and decide then." Everyone seems to agree that it would be best, now that the Sheriff isn't taking the reigns, to discuss with the lynch candidates to figure out who was the best choice. Each person told their side of the story and when OleXmad began explaining who he was and his actions, voices from the crowd shouted, "LIAR! I know you aren't telling the truth. Lynch this guy!" The town agreed that his story seemed fishy. OleXmad was ultimately the decision for lynch. The drug him outside and strung him up. He proclaimed, "You have the wrong guy. I have been watching these streets at night." But the town just wasn't buying it. The hammer dropped and so did OleXmad.

@OleXmad is dead, he was Frankie the Mafia Implicator - Mafia Aligned

The town was ecstatic to find that they got this one right. They were high-fiving and hugging all over the place. Well most of them. The town all piled into their homes and went to sleep believing that everything was going to be okay.

They awoke the next morning in a chipper mood and gathered and did a head count to find that, the same number of people in the town that had gone to bed, had awoke unscathed. They rejoiced yet again and set out to repeat the previous day. Well most of them rejoiced.

Current Ratio is 9-2

Day 5 has started.

The town piled into the town house shouting and screaming. There was no doubt about their lynch target tonight. Elite Texan was singled out and marked for death. Before they strung him up, he shouted about conspiracy theories and even started singing Eddie Murphy's "Party All The Time." The town had enough of these shenanigans however and decided it was time to find out who he really was. The clock had struck zero on Elite Texan and the town eagerly dropped him from his perch and watched as he struggle with his waning last moments until his body only moved from the slight breeze that brushed through the town.

@EliteTexan80 is dead, he was Archer the Mafia Godfather - Mafia Aligned

The town rejoiced knowing that only one member of the murderous band of criminals remained. All of the town celebrated as they went back to their homes. Well, almost all of the town. There was one member of this town that knew they had an uphill battle to eradicating all hope for the town, but this person was not prepared to surrender. 

Later that night a few members of our town chose to not remain indoors.

An elderly man was walking alone at night until he reached the house of a member of the town that is no longer with us. He slowly opens the door and sees the carnage that had occurred. Surprisingly the bodies of the two participants of a deadly shoot-out remained in exactly the same place since their last nights of life. The old man knew what he was to do. He called up his friends from the hospital, because it was time. Shortly after two doctors showed up to perform a resurrection of sorts. The elderly man smiled and said, "they'll never expect this." Shortly after the doctors performed open heart surgery and ended his life.

@PuntMyLumps is dead, he was the Martyr - Civ Aligned.

After removing the man's heart, the doctors quickly performed an operation on one of the lifeless bodies in the room. After hours of surgery, one surgeon taps the man's chest and restarts the beating process of his new heart. The man springs up and wears a gigantic grin, knowing that he is back and in full force...

Shortly after the street lights came on, a lady took a night stroll with bad intentions. She came across a man who was watching someone from a far. As she approached him, she whispered, "What are you doing out here all alone, you cutie?" The man turned around and said, "Ma'am it's not safe for you to be roaming these streets tonight. The Sheriff tasked me with keeping an eye on people otherwise I wouldn't be out here either. Please return to your home where it is safe." The lady nodded and said, "Thank you sir for all that you do for us." She turns and pretends like she is about to leave, it is at that time that James.McMurray13 continued to watch his night-watch target. The lady sneaks up behind the unsuspected man and slits his throat. As the mans body falls to the ground bleeding out, he looks up at the lady and tries to utter some words past the gurgling sound of blood pouring for the gaping wound in his neck. The lady looks at him and says, "Shhhh. You are right, these streets are not safe, but that isn't a concern of yours anymore. Good night, sweet prince." As she whispers her last words she blows the man a kiss, and disappears into the night.

@james.mcmurry13 is dead, he was a Watcher - Civ Aligned.

...The man upon getting his bearings straight after just being dead for almost two days, realized where he was and what was going on. He got up and thanked the doctors for performing the operation that brought him back to life. He then went to the lifeless old man and expressed his gratitude to be walking amongst the living again. He walks over to where his body had laid lifeless and grabbed his double barrel shotgun from the ground. He immediately had a flashback from his days overseas in the war and snapped up with his weapon pointed at each one of the doctors that had just saved his very life. He proclaimed, "Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this, THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!" He unloads into each of the doctors and chuckles as he falls to the ground, petting his double barrel as if it were his pet. "Come get some!"

@HorizontoZenith and @jfinley88 are dead. They were doctors that are not in the game.

@Ragnarok has been resurrected, he now walks amongst the living again.

Ratio is 8-1

Day 6 Has Begun.

The town all gathers round and prepares to go into the town hall. Instead a few members of the town scream out, "Just lynch Bucs." Most the town was in agreement and @bucsfan333 was like, "yea, whatever works." So they all walked over to the dangling rope and Bucs put his own head inside the noose. "The time has come for you to see me for who I really am." The crowd sat there with a bewildered look on their faces. They shrugged and watched in awe as Bucs threw the switch on himself and he dangled until his heart quit beating.

@bucsfan333 is dead. He was Veronica the Mafia Roleblocker - Mafia Aligned.

It was at this very moment every townsperson held hands and rejoiced as the Mafia members had finally been eliminated. The town was now safe again.

Final ratio 8-0.

CIVILIANS WIN!!!

Rules:

Please Read Carefully to avoid modkill/mistakes.

1. Rule #1, I'm #1.                                                                                                                                                                                              rule-1-im-1.jpg
  2. You may not directly quote your PM from me pertaining your role.
  3. Each PM is specific to each role, so no phishing at peoples PMs, please.
  4. Daytime will last 24 hrs. Each night will be at 6pm PACIFIC standard time. (9pm EST)
  5. Each night will last 30 minutes. You will have 20 minutes from the time I declare night to send in your moves. Any move sent after will be disregarded as a "no move"
  6. You have to bold someones name in the thread in order to vote for them. (I am pretty perceptive, you could post a vote for @Famous Jameis as P-Rick; @MathMan as Alfred; or @Darth Pees as Worst Governor Ever ;) and I would understand your vote.)
  7. The person with the majority of the votes at the end of "daytime" will be the days lynch. There will be no pardon.
  8. Once "nighttime" is announced I will allow a "grace period" for people writing longer posts or simultaneous posting. (I won't penalize unless its obvious you disregard this rule)
  9. This is very important, moves will resolve in the order they were received. If you send in a move and change your mind, the last move sent will be the timestamp for your move. You may send in a move at anytime, day or night (unless its after the 20 minute window at night). You however cannot send in a future days move in advance. (No moves for day 2 can be sent in day 1)
  10. Once you have died, you are dead. You can post one farewell post (no game related messages) and civilians will NOT be allowed to join the chatroom until a time to be determined later in the game.
  11. No editing of posts. This will result in an immediate mod-kill. 
  12. If there is a tie at the end of the daytime there will be a 15 minute over-time period.
  13. All moves must be sent to me via PM. No chat room or thread moves are going to be accepted.
  14. There is no GULP rule in this format, but if you do not vote for consecutive days, you will be mod-killed.

Please feel free to ask questions before the game starts as there may be some things that need clarifying beforehand. I will be on as much as I can to clarify any questions. Once the game starts however, my responses will be very limited to not give anything away.

Most Importantly, Thank you and Have Fun.

The starting ratio is 16-5-1. As always the civs win when the mafia members are eliminated and the mafia wins when their numbers are equal, or greater than, the number of civs left.

1. @Slappy Mc - Dead Pre-Game - Mayor - Civ Aligned
  2. @OleXmad  -   Lynched Night 4 - Frankie the Implicator - Mafia Aligned
  3. @LetTheBallFly  - 
  4. @MookieMonster  -  Lynched Night 3 - Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned
  5. @MathMan - Lynched Night 1 - Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned
  6. @Famous Jameis -
  7. @Darth Pees  - Killed by PVWAS Night 3 - Ben the Henchman - Mafia Aligned
  8. @bcb1213 -
  9. @domepatrol91 / @Ragnarok - Killed Night 3 - Paranoid Veteran with a Shotgun - Civ Aligned, resurrected Night 5
  10. @Ragnarok - Killed Night 1 - Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned
  11. @bucsfan333 - Lynched Night 6 - Veronica the Roleblocker - Mafia Aligned
  12. @Woz  -      
  13. @squire12 - Lynched Night 2 - Watcher - Civ Aligned
  14. @james.mcmurry13   - Killed Night 5 - Watcher - Civ Aligned
  15. @theuntouchable -  
  16. @PuntMyLumps  -  Martyr'd Night 5 - Martyr - Civ Aligned
  17. @stallyns  - Killed Night 3 - The Sheriff - Civ Aligned
  18. @Whicker - Killed Night 2 - Normal Townsfolk - Civ Aligned
  19. @gopherwrestler - Executed Day 2 via Marshall Law - Tony the Silencer - Mafia Aligned   
  20. @EliteTexan80 - Lynched Day 5 - Archer the Godfather - Mafia Aligned
  21. @kingseanjohn -
  22. @freakygeniuskid - Dead Day 1 (for editing) - Angry Grief Stricken Mother, Other Aligned.
  23. @MD4L -

Current Ratio 8-0

Day 1

Final Official Vote Count:

(4) Alfred - OleXmad, LTBF. James. FJ

(3) MD4L - PML, Whicker, Stallyns

(1) Stallyns - Dome

(2) BCB - KSJ, Alfred

(2) Mookie - BCB, EliteTexan

(2) EliteTexan - Mookie, Gopher

(2) Darth - Darth, Bucs

(1) James - Touch