Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am using two of my favorite roles in this game. I am interested to see how it all shakes out.

The roles are a little more complex than they normally play.

Now is the only time I am willing to answer some questions. So any questions about the roles or gameplay, now is the time.

nah, lets just let it happen

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

@stallyns

And if anyone knows anyone that I missed that might want to play, please tag them.

I’ll play as long as I’m not on the mafia with @domepatrol91 @Tyty @SovereignNazgul @Famous Jameis @bucsfan333 @Gmen4ev or that other guy who is also untrustworthy. (Something about balls flying?) 

Also, being the second person eliminated from Survivor I am technically still on Ponderosa waiting for the rest of the pre jury cast to be voted out so I’m not sure how active I can be. 

3 minutes ago, stallyns said:

I’ll play as long as I’m not on the mafia with @domepatrol91 @Tyty @SovereignNazgul @Famous Jameis @bucsfan333 @Gmen4ev or that other guy who is also untrustworthy. (Something about balls flying?) 

Also, being the second person eliminated from Survivor I am technically still on Ponderosa waiting for the rest of the pre jury cast to be voted out so I’m not sure how active I can be. 

tumblr_mwo9pog2f11qelkufo3_250.gif

9 minutes ago, stallyns said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5180830

Archived