Jump to content
The LBC

NFL Suspends Bucs QB Jameis Winston for 3 Games

Recommended Posts

There has to be a random roulette wheel for suspenses. only thing that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malik said:

There has to be a random roulette wheel for suspenses. only thing that makes sense.

I was saying this in 2007. I'm glad everyone is finally catching on over a decade later.

The NFL is an absurd organization. It baffles me that people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions are *this* dumb for *this* long without being held accountable by the billionaires that employ them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I was saying this in 2007. I'm glad everyone is finally catching on over a decade later.

The NFL is an absurd organization. It baffles me that people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions are *this* dumb for *this* long without being held accountable by the billionaires that employ them.

Given how it's actually ran it is a gift from the gods that the NFL became the biggest sport in the US because everyone in charge is just genuinely terrible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/06/2018 at 4:31 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

...but in reality, only one of the two has actually been proven....over...and over....and over....

I understand the anger though.   You're very close to the victim.  :/

 

Why do you bolden proven? As if beating 1/2 rape charges should be commended?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Why do you bolden proven? As if beating 1/2 rape charges should be commended?

Well raping the Browns hasn't really been proven. He hasn't been proven to have raped anyone, he settled to avoid risking losing a civil case but he definitely hasn't been proven a rapist. Seems scummy but he is good in the dog world so he isn't all bad. Let him babysit your dog, I think you'll be fine. Avoid leaving your college daughter around him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the BS that went down at FSU, it’s about time. 

Though 3 games just shows (...again) how gone deaf the NFL is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's pretty amazing that after all the backlash concerning these inconsistent suspensions, that the NFL managed to drop the ball yet again. What is wrong with  this league, seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Why do you bolden proven? As if beating 1/2 rape charges should be commended?

^^^How is this guy a moderator?    All he ever does is post garbage.

Im not even wasting anymore time with this.    Keep trolling....seems like thats all youre good at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×