NFL Suspends Bucs QB Jameis Winston for 3 Games

Dr LBC

1 minute ago, Malik said:

There has to be a random roulette wheel for suspenses. only thing that makes sense.

I was saying this in 2007. I'm glad everyone is finally catching on over a decade later.

The NFL is an absurd organization. It baffles me that people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions are *this* dumb for *this* long without being held accountable by the billionaires that employ them.

7 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

I was saying this in 2007. I'm glad everyone is finally catching on over a decade later.

The NFL is an absurd organization. It baffles me that people who get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions are *this* dumb for *this* long without being held accountable by the billionaires that employ them.

Given how it's actually ran it is a gift from the gods that the NFL became the biggest sport in the US because everyone in charge is just genuinely terrible

On 23/06/2018 at 4:31 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

...but in reality, only one of the two has actually been proven....over...and over....and over....

I understand the anger though.   You're very close to the victim.  :/

Why do you bolden proven? As if beating 1/2 rape charges should be commended?

49 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Well raping the Browns hasn't really been proven. He hasn't been proven to have raped anyone, he settled to avoid risking losing a civil case but he definitely hasn't been proven a rapist. Seems scummy but he is good in the dog world so he isn't all bad. Let him babysit your dog, I think you'll be fine. Avoid leaving your college daughter around him.

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

^^^How is this guy a moderator?    All he ever does is post garbage.

Im not even wasting anymore time with this.    Keep trolling....seems like thats all youre good at.

Archived