Jamies Winston Suspended First Three Weeks

REDandPEWTER

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I just hope when all these guys are asked their opinion on this question, they shouldnt get criticized for their response.  I know that s not how the game works,  but it should.  No one knows what Winston said to these guys if anything.  Hiwever, if he did they are basing their opinion what was said to them and these guys certainly don t have a need to discuss publically what was said in confidence.

49 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I just hope when all these guys are asked their opinion on this question, they shouldnt get criticized for their response.  I know that s not how the game works,  but it should.  No one knows what Winston said to these guys if anything.  Hiwever, if he did they are basing their opinion what was said to them and these guys certainly don t have a need to discuss publically what was said in confidence.

To late.....

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

To late.....

I know, I read this tweet after my post.  Actually someone posted the definition of silly to Auman, which by it s definition is a reasonable word to use.  Since Auman doesnt use the word by it s definition, David is wrong on his application.  I usually like Auman, but this is media creation crap that needs to stop.  Is anyone a reporter anymore, or is everyone a columnist whose opinion matters most?  Yeah, I already know the answer, sigh.

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I know, I read this tweet after my post.  Actually someone posted the definition of silly to Auman, which by it s definition is a reasonable word to use.  Since Auman doesnt use the word by it s definition, David is wrong on his application.  I usually like Auman, but this is media creation crap that needs to stop.  Is anyone a reporter anymore, or is everyone a columnist whose opinion matters most?  Yeah, I already know the answer, sigh.

In general, it's like all the media wants to do now is create a controversy or next big story out of nothing. It's probably bc their profession is threatened by twitter etc. 

42 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In general, it's like all the media wants to do now is create a controversy or next big story out of nothing. It's probably bc their profession is threatened by twitter etc. 

Well sexual misconduct is a very serious offense. If no one wants the media to talk about your actions off the field don’t do anything that horrid? 

Also i i don’t care if that “Jameis vs the world “ shirt was an NFLPa thingg. DOnt wear it. He knew what he’s doing. After a three game suspension he’s focused on a contract extension. 

The glazers removing his murals is a pretty big action. It does not bode well for winston right now. 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Well sexual misconduct is a very serious offense. If no one wants the media to talk about your actions off the field don’t do anything that horrid? 

Also i i don’t care if that “Jameis vs the world “ shirt was an NFLPa thingg. DOnt wear it. He knew what he’s doing. After a three game suspension he’s focused on a contract extension. 

The glazers removing his murals is a pretty big action. It does not bode well for winston right now. 

I wasn't speaking of this incident just in general, hence "in gerneral"

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

You do know we 're discussing the media criticizing David  over his answer to a question.  The use of the word "silly", that if you take the time to read the definition of the word was not out of bounds for the question he was asked.  

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

You do know we 're discussing the media criticizing David  over his answer to a question.  The use of the word "silly", that if you take the time to read the definition of the word was not out of bounds for the question he was asked.  

ANd in reference, stating it was “silly” is not a good term for it either. David should think how he describes the situation to the media Bc it’s not “silly “. 

19 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I guess it’s just “silly “ to touch a woman inappropriately against her will. Come on now. 

Definition of silly - having or showing a lack of common sense or judgment, absurd and foolish.  Interesting that a female reporter would ask a follow up question for clarification,  while male reporters would stand on their moral soap box.  

Archived