Jamies Winston Suspended First Three Weeks

REDandPEWTER

The Commander in Chief has a bunch of wild stuff in his past that are just now being brought out.. yet nothing will happen to him because those things did not occur while serving....

so why does the NFL feel the need to suspend a NFL player for something that happened in the PAST ?

NFL is holding a higher standard than our own government... The off the field suspensions have been handled poorly. Not just this case but this is just one situation of many.

I am trying dig deep into politics because it’s not allowed but the big picture here is that, the NFL is handling this unfairly to the players.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

The Commander in Chief has a bunch of wild stuff in his past that are just now being brought out.. yet nothing will happen to him because those things did not occur while serving....

so why does the NFL feel the need to suspend a NFL player for something that happened in the PAST ?

NFL is holding a higher standard than our own government... The off the field suspensions have been handled poorly. Not just this case but this is just one situation of many.

I am trying dig deep into politics because it’s not allowed but the big picture here is that, the NFL is handling this unfairly to the players.

SO what you’re saying is it’s ok to be exonerated from touching a female inappropriately against her will Bc it happened two years ago? 

There are bigger things than football my friend. This Jameis Winston is a bad apple. And if the third witness story is true, they got caught in a huge lie and wouldn’t surprise me if this is a six game suspension and the end of his bucs career. 

6 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

SO what you’re saying is it’s ok to be exonerated from touching a female inappropriately against her will Bc it happened two years ago? 

There are bigger things than football my friend. This Jameis Winston is a bad apple. And if the third witness story is true, they got caught in a huge lie and wouldn’t surprise me if this is a six game suspension and the end of his bucs career. 

No I’m not saying that. That is not “okay” by any means. I just don’t agree with punishing people when there is not enough evidence. We are basically being punished based off she said and he said. And because Winston has prior incidents the NFL just made the assumption he was up to no good again. Which could be false or 100% the truth. Either way, not enough evidence to punish him. therefore, unjustifiable and unfair imo.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

No I’m not saying that. That is not “okay” by any means. I just don’t agree with punishing people when there is not enough evidence. We are basically being punished based off she said and he said. And because Winston has prior incidents the NFL just made the assumption he was up to no good again. Which could be false or 100% the truth. Either way, not enough evidence to punish him. therefore, unjustifiable and unfair imo.

JameisFalcons3.jpg

An attorney for a convicted rapist claims Jameis Winston was alone with the Uber driver in question in Arizona and that the notorious Ronald Darby was not a passenger.

Mark Scruggs, who represents former Vanderbilt cornerback Brandon Banks,told ESPN that Winston was sent home from a nightclub in the night in question because he was intoxicated and “unruly.“

“What happened after that,” Scruggs said, “they cannot say.”

Winston, per Scruggs, was partying with Banks and Darby.

Banks was later convicted of rape and sexual assault and sentenced to 15 years in the hole for an incident that took place in June 2013.y

If this allegation is true, it suggests Winston and Darby concocted a con and lied to the NFL.”

per http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/06/report-jameis-alone-uber-driver/#more-200268

so not only did he lie and fabricate the story, which makes him even more guilty and suspicious, his buddy is a rapist serving time for a 2013 act. He’s really surrounding himself with the right people. 

Its time to move on. You claim evidence, well you’re evidence here is telling when they come up with a falsified story against an accusation, then it just proves you’re guilty. What else do you need? 

The nfl found that winston and Darby lied and that the uber drivers story was on par. The third witness already testified stating winston was alone , refuting winston and Darby’s story. 

Its time to move on from this piece of trash. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

JameisFalcons3.jpg

An attorney for a convicted rapist claims Jameis Winston was alone with the Uber driver in question in Arizona and that the notorious Ronald Darby was not a passenger.

Mark Scruggs, who represents former Vanderbilt cornerback Brandon Banks,told ESPN that Winston was sent home from a nightclub in the night in question because he was intoxicated and “unruly.“

Banks was later convicted of rape and sexual assault and sentenced to 15 years in the hole for an incident that took place in June 2013.y

If this allegation is true, it suggests Winston and Darby concocted a con and lied to the NFL.”

per http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/06/report-jameis-alone-uber-driver/#more-200268

so not only did he lie and fabricate the story, which makes him even more guilty and suspicious, his buddy is a rapist serving time for a 2013 act. He’s really surrounding himself with the right people. 

Its time to move on. You claim evidence, well you’re evidence here is telling when they come up with a falsified story against an accusation, then it just proves you’re guilty. What else do you need? 

The nfl found that winston and Darby lied and that the uber drivers story was on par. The third witness already testified stating winston was alone , refuting winston and Darby’s story. 

I encourage you to wait for the formal findings to be released.  All that you wrote may turn out to be true, but we are getting quotes from the defense attorney of a convicted rapist trying to win an appeal.

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I encourage you to wait for the formal findings to be released.  All that you wrote may turn out to be true, but we are getting quotes from the defense attorney of a convicted rapist trying to win an appeal.

+1

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

That may be true. But you don’t find it suspicious that Jameis’ Agents are negotiating a deal to get 3 instead of 6? The nfl may officially hand out the 6 when it’s all said and done. 

Brady got 4 for deflating footballs. That’s not even close to what winston has done. 

10 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

That may be true. But you don’t find it suspicious that Jameis’ Agents are negotiating a deal to get 3 instead of 6? The nfl may officially hand out the 6 when it’s all said and done. 

Brady got 4 for deflating footballs. That’s not even close to what winston has done. 

I m sorry, I dont like drawing conclusions until I feel I have all the information.  Right now, I feel  I dont.  As far as negotiating with commish, recent history suggests there is no negotiating with him with the  power of Article 47. 

I do believe over the next week all the info from both sides will come out.  I need a little more then taking the word of a defense attorney of a convicted rapist.  It certainly is another piece of the puzzle.

This is wild. I wish the NFL would just release everything and make it all official. All these leaks and assumptions are annoying and don't accomplish anything accept for MORE assumptions.

If he did do it, **** him. He's had a million chances. But if it wasn't him then this is all bull**** that unnecessarily paints Jameis in an even worse light. 

Koetter and company are about to start a make or break season. Losing Jameis for multiple games for something he didn't do would be bull****. Losing Jameis for something he DID would be bull**** on his part, and I hope voiding his fifth year would be a possibility.

18 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

SO basically the three were in a car together early in the night but at the end it was Winston’s and the driver who proclaims winston assualted her. 

If Winston fabricated the story, which is possible, then he is willfully withholding info, correct?  If this is the case, he is doing the exact same thing Brady did for a far more serious allegation, but rumored to get a shorter suspension.  To me, this makes zero sense.  If Goodell didnt cave to pressure from Jones and Kraft to reduce suspensions, pretty confident the Glazers got the same treatment.

This is one of many murky areas in which it is everyone s best interest for the league to release all its findings

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

If Winston fabricated the story, which is possible, then he is willfully withholding info, correct?  If this is the case, he is doing the exact same thing Brady did for a far more serious allegation, but rumored to get a shorter suspension.  To me, this makes zero sense.  If Goodell didnt cave to pressure from Jones and Kraft to reduce suspensions, pretty confident the Glazers got the same treatment.

This is one of many murky areas in which it is everyone s best interest for the league to release all its findings

Or they could sit on all of it and leave us to speculate. The outrage over withholding info would be less than the noise you'd get from one side or the other based on the facts. At least keeping everything a secret let's this die sooner. Which is ultimately what the league wants.

3 hours ago, REDandPEWTER said:

JameisFalcons3.jpg

Wow... I had no idea he is friends with Brandon Banks. This story just took a whole new turn. 

Archived