Nick Chubb = NFL Stud

kris_kapsner

I am a HUGE fan of Nick Chubb.  I've been a fan of his in college and going to the Browns may single handedly turn me to cheering for the Browns right after my #1 team, the Vikings.

It's a packed backfield in Cleveland though.  

What are people seeing at camp?  I see very little coverage of Chubb and would love to hear the good news.  :)

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, he's right on course. The think I am most encouraged about is that he is physically as good as he was pre injury and maybe even better, any time you hear the word bouncy and explosive with relation to him, that is an awesome thing.

5 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

If I'm reading the tea leaves correctly, he's right on course. The think I am most encouraged about is that he is physically as good as he was pre injury and maybe even better, any time you hear the word bouncy and explosive with relation to him, that is an awesome thing.

If he legit gets back to "pre-injury" form, Chubb could be a top 5 RB in the NFL.  I know that's a bold statement.  But, I kid you not.  He made people forget about Todd Gurley in Georgia when he took over for him.  He's the real deal.  And your new OC knows how to use a great RB...Bell has been one of the most consistent studs at the RB position over the past 5 years. 

I think I should go buy a Chubb jersey now.  :)

1 minute ago, kris_kapsner said:

If he legit gets back to "pre-injury" form, Chubb could be a top 5 RB in the NFL.  I know that's a bold statement.  But, I kid you not.  He made people forget about Todd Gurley in Georgia when he took over for him.  He's the real deal.  And your new OC knows how to use a great RB...Bell has been one of the most consistent studs at the RB position over the past 5 years. 

From your lips to God's ears, I hope you are right.

1 hour ago, kris_kapsner said:

Wait a minute. Something smells funny. I sense shenanigans are afoot. Are you Nick Chubbs mom??

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Your mom is Nick Chubb's mom.

tenor.gif

OMG! Nick Chubb is my brother? Wait, I'm black? You know, I've always noticed there was something different about me from the other White kids, a natural rhythm I could never explain. It all makes sense. Should I change my name to ChubbyGerman? 

12 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

OMG! Nick Chubb is my brother? Wait, I'm black? You know, I've always noticed there was something different about me from the other White kids, a natural rhythm I could never explain. It all makes sense. I should change my name to ThickumsGerman? 

@Fatgerman rn:

l2e_ZV.gif

32 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

The Jerk is a top 10 movie for me. Endlessly quotable.

You're a top 10 movie for me endlessly quotable, big guy.

Glad you're back in time for interviews like this: 

This guy is going to be handing off to my favorite back in the draft pre-injury (if he stays healthy, I see Pro Bowls). It's about to go down in Cleveland. Mind is about to look real bad.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I do want to comment on the above post......

You can clearly see why Baker was our top choice (and many other teams' as well if given the chance). He absolutely destroyed Cowherd in this interview. Basically told him to go to hell, and had Colin enjoy the trip...

Back to Chubb -

As Kenny Mayne of the four letter network put it so well......

"HOAM RRRRRRRRRRRUNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

I think Chubb will be the best power running back in the league from 2019 onwards. Assuming he he stays healthy and the oline is good. 

I like Cowherd as well. I think his opinions are reasonable and thought out. He was right on Johnny and Tebow. By the the Spirit d of it he thinks Baker will be a middling qb. His prejudice against Baker is due to the historic precedent of shorter qbs not being effective, and some of his perceived character issues. If he is wrong about Baker it is for the right reasons. 

Skip Bayliss loves Baker, he loves Tebow and Johnny. Skip loves charisma over being able to play football.

baker is better at football than either. It will be interesting to see how his charisma affects a football team. 

Archived