Nick Chubb = NFL Stud

kris_kapsner

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dude, stop hijacking this thread with posts about hijacking the thread.

Dude, stop hijacking this thread with posts about posters hijacking this thread by pointing out that this thread has been hijacked.

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Dude, stop hijacking this thread with posts about posters hijacking this thread by pointing out that this thread has been hijacked.

YOU stop hijacking this thread with posts about posters posting about other posters hijacking this thread, pal.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Have you tried the rodeo burger from Burger King?

Ugg Burger King is no Bueno. Something about that food kills my innerds. Haven’t eaten there in years. I even tried their salad, ate me up. Of course I hardly eat any fast food anymore, unless of course if you include them little grubs you find under a rotting log. Then well, yeah that never happened ?

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ugg Burger King is no Bueno. Something about that food kills my innerds. Haven’t eaten there in years. I even tried their salad, ate me up. Of course I hardly eat any fast food anymore, unless of course if you include them little grubs you find under a rotting log. Then well, yeah that never happened ?

If you order a salad at Burger King you deserve what you get. I prefer any item I get at a fast food joint be cooked to a temperature high enough to kill bacteria.

Archived