Nick Chubb = NFL Stud

kris_kapsner

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If you order a salad at Burger King you deserve what you get. I prefer any item I get at a fast food joint be cooked to a temperature high enough to kill bacteria.

Eyyyy never thought of demanding my fat food purchased from shady organizations be cooked at safe temperatures. Count me as enlightened. Thanks man, now I can go on my merry way content with my purpose to get over on the government to live off of them and conquer that 400 pound plateau. 

20 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

The Proper Pig off of Heisley?

That place is ok. Gave my buddy about a pound and a half of free brisket one night.

my favorite BBQ place is Smoke in Painesville on Bacon Rd. I always get their Riblet dinner, so good. Their pulled pork BBQ nachos are damn good. Their mash potatoe pizza is real good as well

20 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That place is ok. Gave my buddy about a pound and a half of free brisket one night.

my favorite BBQ place is Smoke in Painesville on Bacon Rd. I always get their Riblet dinner, so good. Their pulled pork BBQ nachos are damn good. Their mash potatoe pizza is real good as well

Will have to check them out. Nice tip my man. 

42 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I suppose you want to talk about the ethical treatment of leaches and how mankind mistreats them as far as ridding the body of sickness?  Hmmm

You read my mind. I'm impressed.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I suppose you want to talk about the ethical treatment of leaches and how mankind mistreats them as far as ridding the body of sickness?  Hmmm

Used to use leeches when I worked inpatient to help healing/vascular flow after folks would get fingers reattached or muscle flaps.

Poor fellas live, eat once and then go into a pool of rubbing alcohol that makes the blood explode out of their guts before they die.

Sometimes they’d get loose and you’d have to follow the bloody trail across the floor to find them.  Sneaky little buggers.

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Used to use leeches when I worked inpatient to help healing/vascular flow after folks would get fingers reattached or muscle flaps.

Poor fellas live, eat once and then go into a pool of rubbing alcohol that makes the blood explode out of their guts before they die.

Sometimes they’d get loose and you’d have to follow the bloody trail across the floor to find them.  Sneaky little buggers.

Yeah them little buggers need a hall of fame. At least a platform so they don’t go the  way of puffins. Oh wait they’re thriving, yeah never mind go into a body of water and discover that blood sucker on your flesh. 

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

22 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

This is for all the dads out there. Wife’s trying to convince me on baby number 3. I already have a boy ( 5 months ) and a girl ( 3 years ). I’m 26, I’m kinda over it. What’s your guys thoughts ? Yes or no. 

Yes. We are going for our 2nd now. For you I’d go for 3. It is the ultimate investment for your future. From 35ish on, the importance of family Increases. The more you have, the more satisfaction you will have in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s etc 

also so I have seen people die alone in hospital, that sucks.

Archived