Sign in to follow this  
kris_kapsner

Nick Chubb = NFL Stud

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

This is for all the dads out there. Wife’s trying to convince me on baby number 3. I already have a boy ( 5 months ) and a girl ( 3 years ). I’m 26, I’m kinda over it. What’s your guys thoughts ? Yes or no. 

5month old and already wants number 3? I would tell her to hold off their for a little bit lol id tell her to wait when #2 gets a little more self reliant lol. My daughter is around 2.5. We haven’t talked about #2 but I see it happening in the near future. Daughter is in the process of being potty trained, can express her wants and needs. So I think it be a good time 

55 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sounds like a bad game of clue.

I'd hate to die alone no matter where I died. I'd like some people to join me.

I plan on becoming a bus driver in my golden years for this very reason.

2 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

This is for all the dads out there. Wife’s trying to convince me on baby number 3. I already have a boy ( 5 months ) and a girl ( 3 years ). I’m 26, I’m kinda over it. What’s your guys thoughts ? Yes or no. 

Do it. Make sure it's a boy though.

4 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Haha awesome. And terrifying.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sounds like a bad game of clue.

I'd hate to die alone no matter where I died. I'd like some people to join me.

You would of loved Jonestown.

23 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

billy-madison-gif-10.gif

5 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

billy-madison-gif-10.gif

Close, but I envision a COTA bus, not a school bus (I'm not a monster). Got my route picked out and everything.

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Close, but I envision a COTA bus, not a school bus (I'm not a monster). Got my route picked out and everything.

So @ditchdigger, when are you going to dump that lousy avatar, update your profile on here, and leave the wasteland that is the Seahawks FF forum?

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

So @ditchdigger, when are you going to dump that lousy avatar, update your profile on here, and leave the wasteland that is the Seahawks FF forum?

Never. What kind of fan quits on their team?

On 6/23/2018 at 8:14 AM, bosko1616 said:

Depends on your income, what your wife does (working vs stay at home) and how much you want your kids to have.

Raising kids isnt getting cheaper and honestly 2 is ideal.

Plus man to man is superior to zone, 3 kids puts you into zone defense. Tell the wife its time for an IUD or one of you two getting snipped

8 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

giphy.gif

Thank you for explaining this joke to me.

18 hours ago, ohiogenius said:

Depends on your income, what your wife does (working vs stay at home) and how much you want your kids to have.

Plus man to man is superior to zone, 3 kids puts you into zone defense. Tell the wife its time for an IUD or one of you two getting snipped

I'd disagree. Not specifically, but generally. I think it's up to everyone individually, there isn't really a "right" answer. I'm from a two kid family, my wife is from a four kid family, both our parents enjoyed it a lot. We have two right now (or will in the next week or so here, #2 due by the 4th of July) and we love it and are planning on having more, though whether or our own or adopting through the foster system we haven't decided yet. It's all about what you want your family to look like. So if you're uncomfortable having more I'd dig in deeper with your wife on why she wants more and why you don't, maybe see if one of you is looking at it through rose colored glasses or vice versa.

OG is right though, when you go from 2 to 3, the oldest one(s) being pretty well disciplined/self-controlled is important because it's no longer a 1-1 ratio of parents to kids, so if the oldest isn't somewhat responsible you can be in for trouble.

5 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I'd disagree. Not specifically, but generally. I think it's up to everyone individually, there isn't really a "right" answer. I'm from a two kid family, my wife is from a four kid family, both our parents enjoyed it a lot. We have two right now (or will in the next week or so here, #2 due by the 4th of July) and we love it and are planning on having more, though whether or our own or adopting through the foster system we haven't decided yet. It's all about what you want your family to look like. So if you're uncomfortable having more I'd dig in deeper with your wife on why she wants more and why you don't, maybe see if one of you is looking at it through rose colored glasses or vice versa.

OG is right though, when you go from 2 to 3, the oldest one(s) being pretty well disciplined/self-controlled is important because it's no longer a 1-1 ratio of parents to kids, so if the oldest isn't somewhat responsible you can be in for trouble.

Dude, congrats on the impending freakygeniusbaby.

I have 3 kids, and I personally thought it was easier to go from 2 to 3 than from 1 to 2. But we had a 4+ year gap between #2 and #3.  I was always better at zone defense anyway.  Rule #1 for all you dads out there: take care of your wife.

That is all.

On 6/24/2018 at 6:13 PM, ohiogenius said:

Good advice.

If you have a boy and a girl, you are set.

The world is set up for pairs (e.g., restaurants, motor vehicles, amusement parks, etc.).

No need to create imbalance or considerable additional expense.

I have 6, 3 boys and 3 girls.

Wouldn't trade any one of them for the world, but damn they have cost a lot!