pwny

Marcell Dareus accused of sexual assault

http://floridapolitics.com/archives/266910-las-vegas-woman-says-jaguars-player-assaulted-her-at-lutz-mansion

A Las Vegas woman is accusing Jacksonville Jaguars defensive tackle Marcell Dareus of a sexual assault from January 2017.

Keep this discussion civil. I want us to be able to discuss this, because it does have major implications for the team at multiple levels, but I don’t want to police people being bitter.

im gonna go with innocent till proven guilty tho i could see coughlin making an example and cutting him and getting us more rollover cap tho our run defense likely suffers as a result unless Abry plays back to how he was when he was behind roy miller. 

Haven't looked at it yet and given that it is 43 pages i probably won't read it all. I just hope it isn't true is all

And we have another allegation against him...

28 minutes ago, iPwn said:

and that is why we are keeping Anoku and likely cutting Dareus Next year and maybe Drafting a Replacement NT.  i could see us Cutting him and replacing him with Jonathan Hankins if we so desired, 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

This is seriously not the same allegation? He's now been accused twice? Either people are comingtogether to tarnish bis name (not likely) or he's a real piece of work man. This is disgusting. I hope it's not true, but if it is, get him outta here.