pwny

Marcell Dareus accused of sexual assault

It would also help explain why Buffalo were so eager to get rid of him for whatever.  Rather than just cap space.

14 hours ago, Tugboat said:

It would also help explain why Buffalo were so eager to get rid of him for whatever.  Rather than just cap space.

Cant imagine they were aware of all this and its only coming out now though

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

have to imagine coughlin/caldwell are digging hard and fast to find out the truth on it.  

no room on the team for rapists 

45 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

have to imagine coughlin/caldwell are digging hard and fast to find out the truth on it.  

no room on the team for rapists 

True on both counts but that is one of those things that even an accusation can ruin someone. Alot of he said/she said. If he’s guilty he should fry but I’ve seen too much SVU to not think the worst in both sides lol

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

True on both counts but that is one of those things that even an accusation can ruin someone. Alot of he said/she said. If he’s guilty he should fry but I’ve seen too much SVU to not think the worst in both sides lol

it could be like the winston case were she probably consenting then but then her bf found out so she "claimed rape"

This isn't good to hear. Hope Dave and Tom get to the bottom of this.

On 7/12/2018 at 5:04 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We may have not know about this particularly but I don't think there has been a single off-season where Dareus hasnt had trouble. It was only a matter of time before he got in trouble off the field again

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

We may have not know about this particularly but I don't think there has been a single off-season where Dareus hasnt had trouble. It was only a matter of time before he got in trouble off the field again

This. I don't think that this is the reason at all that the Bills got rid of Marcell. The reason the Bills got rid of Marcell is because he had fallen out of favor with the organization because of his down season, his antics in the off-season, and them wanting to get more reps for young talent. It was a win for both sides. Bills get rid of a headache and the Jaguars get a good run stuffer. 

if we do cut dareus i think Jonathan Hankins would be a worthy replacement.  i think last year was a fluke for him as he wasnt given ample talent to play along side him. 

putting him on our dline well lets just say there wouldnt be an excuse. hes perfect as a 1tech. 

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

if we do cut dareus i think Jonathan Hankins would be a worthy replacement.  i think last year was a fluke for him as he wasnt given ample talent to play along side him. 

putting him on our dline well lets just say there wouldnt be an excuse. hes perfect as a 1tech. 

Is he still available? Also what is the cap hit to cut Dareus?

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Save 10.5M if they cut him after 18’.

Still innocent until proven guilty. So we will see how this plays out. NFL players seem to be a target.

22 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yes.  he has a 7.35 dead cap this year but his Cap hit is 10.175 so u still saving some solid bucks. 

22 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Save 10.5M if they cut him after 18’.

Still innocent until proven guilty. So we will see how this plays out. NFL players seem to be a target.

1 incident sure but 2 incidents just this year seems like he either Guilty and needs Help or he needs to stop putting himself into these potential problems. 

either way im not sure its a great idea to keep a potential serial rapist on the roster when he has 2 Lawsuits currently against him when there is a very viable replacement whom u probably could have and would do as good(granted Hankins doesnt offer the ability to play 3tech well or 5tech well but who cares thats why we have Bryan. 

Edited by LinderFournette

I'm surprised at how "quiet" the news is about this. Also, these allegations happened before the draft. I would think the team would have invested more in NT if they suspected Dareus missing time.