10. Myles Jack

11. Marcell Dareus

12. Tashaun Gipson

13. Blake Bortles

14. Barry Church

15. Dante Fowler

16. Cam Robinson

26 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I like ASJ here. Him and Parnell are close.

I just don’t know how you can justify someone who just put together their best year and only got 357 yards and 3TDs as being better than Lee and Moncrief, let alone some of the players at other positions.

There’s an absurd amount of projection going into him to get to that level. Maybe he does get to that point and that would be great, but I don’t think you can really use a couple weeks of underwear practice to properly make that assumption of growth.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

I just don’t know how you can justify someone who just put together their best year and only got 357 yards and 3TDs as being better than Lee and Moncrief, let alone some of the players at other positions.

There’s an absurd amount of projection going into him to get to that level. Maybe he does get to that point and that would be great, but I don’t think you can really use a couple weeks of underwear practice to properly make that assumption of growth.

i ding lee for leading the league in dropped balls and if i recall correctly a portion of those drops went into the INTs. 

if ASJ cant be considered the 17th best then neither should Moncrief whos barely done anything in the pros outside his rookie year besides get hurt and while hes had some good looks in these underwear practices its a huge projection for him to even stay healthy

10 hours ago, iPwn said:

This. This here. This here indeed. There has been a ton of projection on this list, which explains why the top 100 is so inconsistent as well, but there is a point where we have to draw the line. Parnell has been good in this league and there is no reason why his play should drop off. Parnell > ASJ, Moncrief or any other high potential player that MIGHT be good, but hasn't been as consistent as Parnell. 

11 minutes ago, Jags said:

This. This here. This here indeed. There has been a ton of projection on this list, which explains why the top 100 is so inconsistent as well, but there is a point where we have to draw the line. Parnell has been good in this league and there is no reason why his play should drop off. Parnell > ASJ, Moncrief or any other high potential player that MIGHT be good, but hasn't been as consistent as Parnell. 

I think OTA are definitely a factor. We bash on Lee for his hands and yet he is easily a much better player than ASJ right now. 

7 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

i ding lee for leading the league in dropped balls and if i recall correctly a portion of those drops went into the INTs. 

You’re gonna ding him 350+ yards for having 6 more drops than ASJ?

I mean ASJ converted 18 first downs. Lee converted 40. That’s 22 times more that Lee kept a drive going, and you’re saying that is negated because of 6 drops? ASJ also has a fumble loss that Lee doesn’t have.

7 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

if ASJ cant be considered the 17th best then neither should Moncrief whos barely done anything in the pros outside his rookie year besides get hurt and while hes had some good looks in these underwear practices its a huge projection for him to even stay healthy

I agree that Moncrief shouldn’t be 17 either. But if we’re comparing receiving options, I’ll take the guy who has shown that he can get 6 TDs and 700+ yards in a 16 game campaign, or 307 yards and 7 TDs in a 9 game campaign over a guy who doesn’t put up those yards and barely has that many TDs in his in career.

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I mean ASJ converted 18 first downs. Lee converted 40. That’s 22 times more that Lee kept a drive going, and you’re saying that is negated because of 6 drops? ASJ also has a fumble loss that Lee doesn’t have.

I agree that Moncrief shouldn’t be 17 either. But if we’re comparing receiving options, I’ll take the guy who has shown that he can get 6 TDs and 700+ yards in a 16 game campaign, or 307 yards and 7 TDs in a 9 game campaign over a guy who doesn’t put up those yards and barely has that many TDs in his in career.

Per usual....this guy gets it.

What the heck has ASJ done to even be considered a Top-25 guy on this list?

4 hours ago, iPwn said:

im also dinging Lee for his Lack of Ability to stay Healthy. whats the point of having a guy if he cant stay healthy. 

you also have to consider that ASJ was stuck with a backup Caliber QB in McCown and on a team that really lacked any talent offensively.  Powell and mcguire are solid but neither are starting caliber guys. 

41 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

im also dinging Lee for his Lack of Ability to stay Healthy. whats the point of having a guy if he cant stay healthy. 

you also have to consider that ASJ was stuck with a backup Caliber QB in McCown and on a team that really lacked any talent offensively.  Powell and mcguire are solid but neither are starting caliber guys. 

Let's not consider the fact that Lee has only missed 8 games in 4 years, but ASJ has only played more than 8 games in 3 times in 4 years and that's not considering the fact that two of those years he only played in 9 games. 

44 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

And what’s so great about being healthy when you don’t actually produce anything when on the field?

Never mind the fact that ASJ has never played a full season. I mean Lee and ASJ have been in the league for 4 years and Lee has played in 15 *more* games than ASJ. 

Archived