Which Team(s) Got Worse This Offseason?

JaguarCrazy2832

24 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

The Redskins added the most prolific passer last season & winner, a top 10 rookie RB in which they did not have in D. Guice, not 1 but 2 potential rookie studs along the d-line in Payne & Settles to go with Allen.

Fuller is pretty good, but lets all not act like we traded Darrell Green here. He still has a lot to learn.

Not only did the Skins not get worse, I expect them to be in the Playoff hunt this season. Providing they can stay healthy.

Settles is a potential stud....? Oh come on you’re reaching with that one. 

I don’t think the Bills were that good last season to have gotten worse lol. I think our defense will be improved with another year of McDermott and adding a pass rusher in Murphy and i think Edmunds is better than Preston Brown. Our offense wasn’t good last year anyways. We have the worst receiving Corp in the league, and definitely worried about our line. Still i think we are what we were last year, will we replicate the results? Probably not. So I’ll say we will definitely be worse record wise, not talent wise.

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I don’t think the Bills were that good last season to have gotten worse lol. I think our defense will be improved with another year of McDermott and adding a pass rusher in Murphy and i think Edmunds is better than Preston Brown. Our offense wasn’t good last year anyways. We have the worst receiving Corp in the league, and definitely worried about our line. Still i think we are what we were last year, will we replicate the results? Probably not. So I’ll say we will definitely be worse record wise, not talent wise.

I think its more of an output standard. They did win enough games to make the playoffs but now that seems like it will be pretty hard

19 hours ago, lancerman said:

and added Shelton who should help the pass rush be more aggressive

Danny Shelton is a terrible pass rusher. I was salty as hell when we traded him because I think he's an elite run player, but he literally offers nothing in the pass rush department and you don't have to double him unless you're run blocking. He probably won't be on the field on passing downs unless you guys have zilch in behind him. It was a great trade for New England overall, but he's not going to help the pass rush at all. That's the reason he was run out of Cleveland basically. Useless on the money downs--aka passing downs. That being said, he's a stud at stopping the run, gives effort, and is young.

18 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

The Redskins added the most prolific passer last season & winner, a top 10 rookie RB in which they did not have in D. Guice, not 1 but 2 potential rookie studs along the d-line in Payne & Settles to go with Allen.

Fuller is pretty good, but lets all not act like we traded Darrell Green here. He still has a lot to learn.

Not only did the Skins not get worse, I expect them to be in the Playoff hunt this season. Providing they can stay healthy.

I'd honestly be shocked if they didn't go 19-0. You should make a thread about this upstart Redskin team. Maybe something like "Does Tim Settle break the single-season sack record?" Or something like "Does Alex Smith throw an incompletion this season?"

52 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Danny Shelton is a terrible pass rusher. I was salty as hell when we traded him because I think he's an elite run player, but he literally offers nothing in the pass rush department and you don't have to double him unless you're run blocking. He probably won't be on the field on passing downs unless you guys have zilch in behind him. It was a great trade for New England overall, but he's not going to help the pass rush at all. That's the reason he was run out of Cleveland basically. Useless on the money downs--aka passing downs. That being said, he's a stud at stopping the run, gives effort, and is young.

We have zilch brother 

On 6/25/2018 at 4:30 PM, Scout said:

Bills

Redskins 

Lions 

Bucs

Seahawks

Cardinals 

Tampa definitely didn't get worse lol.  They signed Vinny Curry and traded for JPP.  Gotta think that their defense will be pretty strong especially after they drafted Vita Vea

49 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Tampa definitely didn't get worse lol.  They signed Vinny Curry and traded for JPP.  Gotta think that their defense will be pretty strong especially after they drafted Vita Vea

Jameis suspension

Archived