KC vs 49rs Game Day Thread

valkrei

Pleased with what I've seen so far. Has gone pretty much the way you want a preseason game to go. The 1s played as they should against a team like San Fran. Offense moved the ball straight down field and scored, the defense shut them down immediately. Definitely some struggles with the 2s and 3s, but Mahomes has looked composed and surprisingly polished (I haven't seen any bad habits so far, and he's been very accurate and intelligent with the ball.) The WRs that have been flashing in camp played well today as well (Hill, Seantavious, Robinson.) That's really about all we needed to see.

3 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Patty Ice looked great out there tonight. Love it. 

If only your offensive linemen didn't commit like 2-3 penalties to wipe out a few of his big plays...

Yeah, Mahomes wound up with our 3rd or 4th string LT, so yeah, that didn't help.

46 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Tyler Bray is love. I miss him. 

Has he even seen any regular season games for you? Feels like he's been with the Chiefs forever now.

Today was the first time he's seen game action with any starters. I'm 99% confident that he's always been inactive on game day. I remember really liking him coming out and was excited when we got him as an UDFA.

PMII looked quite good for his first taste of NFL action. Obviously he's absorbing his teaching. What impressed me last night was his ability to "feel" the pocket pressure and escape. I don't think you can teach this. Great QB's just seem to have this ability. It's a definite plus if PMII can continue to demonstrate this.

Archived