Most underrated player on your team

SteelKing728

3 hours ago, August4th said:

hmm...our kicker Boswell?

I would say him or Jesse James.   James isnt great, but I think he is a capable starter and I am not really happy that Vance McDonald will likely get the nod to start over him....at least until he gets hurt or drops several easy catches. 

Sean Lee. Everyone does know hes great but you really fail to see just how big his impact is until you watch Cowboys games with him in and them without him. And then you see LB rankings with him not on like half of them. And it's because people just don't know. 

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Sean Lee. Everyone does know hes great but you really fail to see just how big his impact is until you watch Cowboys games with him in and them without him. And then you see LB rankings with him not on like half of them. And it's because people just don't know. 

Sean Lee just got hurt reading this

I will go Corey Grant for the Jags.

I always thought he should have gotten touches over Ivory last season.

We saw a glimpse of what Grant could do in the AFCCG when they got the ball in his hands. Putting Fournette and Grant in the backfield at the same time will definitely keep defenses on their toes.

I expect Grant to be involved a lot more on offense in 2018.

i think of late it's been ben

we've got a rolls royce of offensive weapons but everyone's forgetting we've got one of the most talented drivers in the league behind the wheel... david carr didn't even have ben in his top ten quarterbacks, though he did have jimmy g do obviously he was totally full of it lol

For the Patriots, I'd say FS Duron Harmon. Harmon gets overlooked because he's the third safety we've got and doesn't always start, but he'd start on basically every other NFL team. It's a good thing Belichick knows it and runs a 3-safety unit a good portion of the time. It seems like every time we need a big interception in the fourth quarter, Harmon's the guy to get it.

14 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Really? That seems like a stretch, but I haven't watched the Texans nearly as much as you have so I believe you. Just hard to believe that with all the insane hype that Clowney and Watt have gotten. Are you talking about the upcoming NFL season or just in general? Because it'd be very hard to argue that JJ Watt isn't the best player on defense in the entire NFL when he's able to play the game healthy.

This is going into this season - a healthy JJ Watt is the best football player on the planet, but I highly doubt we ever see the guy again.

Clowney might be the more explosive player, but Mercilius is the most consistent and versatile. 

Archived