Most underrated player on your team

SteelKing728

6 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i think of late it's been ben

we've got a rolls royce of offensive weapons but everyone's forgetting we've got one of the most talented drivers in the league behind the wheel... david carr didn't even have ben in his top ten quarterbacks, though he did have jimmy g do obviously he was totally full of it lol

Well Ben is underrated by Carr but everyone else has him in their top 5 or 6th at worst and Ben is top 5 so I don't really think he is underrated. I'd go Heyward, Steelers fan don't underrate him but I think many do.

For the Browns its a toss up between Boddy-Calhoun and Duke Johnson. Duke Johnson is a full time opportunity away from being Devonte Freeman.

For the Broncos it is Justin Simmons who I believe will be considered a top tier FS in the mold of Harrison Smith next season.

#boldpredictions

15 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I will go Corey Grant for the Jags.

I always thought he should have gotten touches over Ivory last season.

We saw a glimpse of what Grant could do in the AFCCG when they got the ball in his hands. Putting Fournette and Grant in the backfield at the same time will definitely keep defenses on their toes.

I expect Grant to be involved a lot more on offense in 2018.

Man from your mouth to Coach's ear. He is really fast when he gets the ball in space

13 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Tannehill.

They'll see. They'll all see!

Not that you need to be in the top 10 to be underrated, but do you guys consider Tannehill to be a top 10 QB...or have the ability to become a top 10 QB? I just don't see it, but I haven't watched very much Dolphin football to be honest.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:54 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Not that you need to be in the top 10 to be underrated, but do you guys consider Tannehill to be a top 10 QB...or have the ability to become a top 10 QB? I just don't see it, but I haven't watched very much Dolphin football to be honest.

Who is "you guys" because opinions on Tannehill are split even among Miami fans.

Problem with Tannehill perception is multiple: 1) long absence from a single, improperly rehabbed injury 2) limited sample size with Gase, only 13 games and 3) his age, he'll be turning 30 this season 4) he had, statistically, the worst pass-blocking offensive lines in all the NFL from 2012-2015 (2016 it improved), that is no hyperbole, that is fact when it came to sacks, hits, knockdowns.

Your view of Tannehill really depends on how much weight you put on that 2016 season with Gase. Those last 8 games, after a rough 1-4 start.. Tannehill was looking like the QB all Dolphins fans were hoping he could become. However, just like with Luck, that was 18+ months ago (difference being Tannehill hurt his ACL and not his shoulder).

I think he'll be a top-12 QB this season, assuming health. The interior offensive line has improved from 2016, he has balanced, proven weapons around him, and he has a coach who has shown he can take a Tannehill-led team to the playoffs.

21 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

Yeah, but karma didn't strike until the end of the season.  You want 16 games of Foles? 'Cause this is how you get that..

So it was karma that hurt Wentz? Sean Lee's whole body must be filled with that karma stuff. 

Trent Taylor, dude was one of the best receivers in the NFL on 3rd down. Thats with Hoyer, Beathard and JimmyG. He was money all season long. 

Really all the 49ers receivers are underrated, its a really solid group. But Trent Taylor was so $$$. 

On 6/26/2018 at 10:40 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I think it might be Wiz. Think about how much better that whole line played once he was inserted as the starter.

It's Wiz for sure. He was as dominant as Brooks in the playoffs based on my eyeball test, and I re-watched those games at least 4 times in their entirety. 

Jake The Make Elliott would be my honorable mention. He misses 1 out of 4 PAT's, but he nails all the 3 pointers and might be the best 50+ yard attempt kicker in the league.

Archived