Most underrated player on your team

SteelKing728

On 23/07/2018 at 5:12 PM, UKTexans said:

I feel like DeAndre Hopkins or Jadaveon Clowney.

Nuk just led the league in TDs and has been balling out since AJ left despite having arguably the worst list of QBs throwing him the ball. But whenever people discuss wide receivers, he's never in discussion for the very best, the dude catches everything and can run all the routes but it's always like "Yeah DeAndre has some nice skills but still no imma put him around 6th"

Clowney gets underrated less so on here, moreso by the general public who see his sack figures and think he's overrated. The dude is an animal and wreaks havoc in the opposition backfield. I really hope both he and Watt can stay healthy this season.

http://www.espn.co.uk/nfl/story/_/id/24211357/deandre-hopkins-houston-texans-underrated-nfl-wrs

Nuk feels the same as me!

5 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

well I dont' think putting him at like, 6th like in your first post would be underrating him much, since I think 3-6 is pretty much all the same tier.

Clowney I agree with.  People see his single digit sacks and overlook that he's become maybe the best edge defender against the run.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:10 AM, Danger said:

OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai

from the SB run, for sure

I'd say Brandon Brooks..Philly fans love line play...but he rarely gets the cred nationally for being one of the best guards

Devondre Campbell. He's a really valueable piece to the Falcons defense. Upper echelon athlete at LB who can do it all. He's my breakout pick for the team this season. 

Honorable mentioned to the real Matty Ice... Matt Bryant. Guy has been absolutely money since joining the Falcons. I can't remember him ever missing a clutch kick. 

Archived