• The Game Plan
    • The Longest Yard
    • The Program
    • The Replacements
    • The Waterboy
    • Varsity Blues
    • Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2018 at 04:00 PM

I threw my vote away because I would have voted for Remember the Titans however I keep forgetting we can now see who everyone voted for if you want a real pick after considering both Varsity Blues and Any Given Sunday I’d vote The Replacements from what’s listed above. 

The Program

The Replacements

Varsity Blues 

(In no order)

As mentioned terrible options all around tho.   IMO Friday Night Lights is best football movie out there.  IDC if its loosely based on a true story it's still gets stuff changed, embellished by Hollywood like ever other movie. 

Going back into the based on a true story movies, I think Friday Night Lights is vastly superior to Remember the Titans.  Honestly, outside the two coaches (who carry the movie), most of the supporting cast is fairly bad to terrible.

42 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I must be the only person in the world who thought Any Given Sunday was not a very good football movie. Everything about it was SUPER over the top and cheesy while trying to take itself seriously as a football movie.

Same here honestly. I didn't like Al Pacino as the coach and I didn't like Jamie Foxx as Willie Beamin. I thought Jim Brown, LT, and Quaid were all excellent characters, but if you don't like those first two, you won't like the movie. I thought Pacino's "inch by inch" speech was purely corny and awful, and as a player I could tell you with blatant honesty I've had a better pep talk in almost every single pre-game pep talk in junior high and high school game I've been a part of. 

Archived