The Predator

RamRod

5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to find a cast in all of Hollywood these days to match that of the original. 

Yeah, but give me ten minutes and I could come up with a better cast than what we got with The Predator.  Also, pay me 50,000 and give me two months and I could come up with a better script, too. 

9 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, but give me ten minutes and I could come up with a better cast than what we got with The Predator.  Also, pay me 50,000 and give me two months and I could come up with a better script, too. 

I believe it.  It's sad that some of these studios are so clueless.

Thanks, Shane Black.  Now you've added fuel to the fire of "R-rated movies never do well."  The reality is that you made a crappy movie, continued your weird thing with putting kids into adult situations while also hiring a convicted sex offender, and you have ruined any hope of a good Predator movie made after the original.

It's really not complicated, and anyone who has seen the original Predator would know a kid doesn't belong in that kind of movie.  You were IN the original and you still didn't know.  Idiot. 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:59 AM, Outpost31 said:

Thanks, Shane Black.  Now you've added fuel to the fire of "R-rated movies never do well."  The reality is that you made a crappy movie, continued your weird thing with putting kids into adult situations while also hiring a convicted sex offender, and you have ruined any hope of a good Predator movie made after the original.

It's really not complicated, and anyone who has seen the original Predator would know a kid doesn't belong in that kind of movie.  You were IN the original and you still didn't know.  Idiot. 

Gotta agree. I still want to see the movie at some point, but only once it hits a streaming service. Sometimes people need to send a message to Hollywood and refuse to give their money to crappy films based on great concepts.

Archived