Dead Body found at Janoris Jenkins house

Chiefer

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I assumed the moment I read the headline that a friend or family member was living in the basement and invited the wrong homie over while Janoris was away. Either way, Janoris should get in touch with Ray Lewis' lawyer asap.

I’d  get rid of the clothes from the night before for good luck as well.

You have to be either very confident or very dumb to leave the body at the house. Going with the latter, but how in the hell do you do nothing with the body?

Even if you are too guilt stricken or scared to touch it. I would imagine someone just turning themselves in out of sheer fright or subconsciously doing something to get themselves caught. A person who is scared but doesn't want to get caught would at least try to stash it or try something more heinous to get rid of it.

I am actually scratching my head on the thought process on this one.

I can't be the only person that when I first saw the title and then read the actual story (what there is of it) behind the headline that was then extremely disappointed this wasn't a case of someone pulling a Weekend at Bernie's.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I can't be the only person that when I first saw the title and then read the actual story (what there is of it) behind the headline that was then extremely disappointed this wasn't a case of someone pulling a Weekend at Bernie's.

We actually don't know that it isn't tbf

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

You have to be either very confident or very dumb to leave the body at the house. Going with the latter, but how in the hell do you do nothing with the body?

Even if you are too guilt stricken or scared to touch it. I would imagine someone just turning themselves in out of sheer fright or subconsciously doing something to get themselves caught. A person who is scared but doesn't want to get caught would at least try to stash it or try something more heinous to get rid of it.

I am actually scratching my head on the thought process on this one.

I'm going to go with that he was unaware of this completely and it was one of his family member's doing.

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm going to go with that he was unaware of this completely and it was one of his family member's doing.

Im talking about the perpetrator in general. I didn't mean to imply it was Jenkins.

Archived