Dead Body found at Janoris Jenkins house

Chiefer

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nothing to see here. Just that time of year. A body was found in the Atlanta braves stadium today as well

Damn it, that's where I left him. I had been looking around all day for him.

Its disturbing how many people in this thread are trying to be slick and making jokes about a murder of a actual human being.

If that doesnt show how desensitized America is to death, then I dont know what does. Be better. This isnt a joke to get 'likes' on a message board.

17 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its disturbing how many people in this thread are trying to be slick and making jokes about a murder of a actual human being.

If that doesnt show how desensitized America is to death, then I dont know what does. Be better. This isnt a joke to get 'likes' on a message board.

Chillax, bro. The person is dead. They're not going to be offended.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

You can't have the moral high ground if you're going to insult living people for making jokes about dead people. C'mon, man. xD

Maybe at a older age you will understand. Its not a high ground. The death of another person does not warrant a witty remark or an emoji.

Imagine if that was your friend, brother, uncle or father that was found dead in a murder and how you would react. Stop with the "im on the internet so I can say anything I want to" act. People who have been through it deserve better.

I shouldnt have to explain to you the seriousness of a murder.

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Maybe at a older age you will understand. Its not a high ground. The death of another person does not warrant a witty remark or an emoji.

Imagine if that was your friend, brother, uncle or father that was found dead in a murder and how you would react. Stop with the "im on the internet so I can say anything I want to" act. People who have been through it deserve better.

Death will come for us all at some point. I'm going to enjoy my life while I'm here. Neither of the persons are kin to me. If they're kin to you, my condolences. However, as far as I know, their families don't frequent this board. Witty remarks and emojis aren't doing any harm to anyone. They're simply lightening the mood. Relax. Life isn't that serious. And neither is death. xD

5 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Janoris isn't good enough to survive any doubt.  If he's implicated in this at all, he'll probably be out of the NFL. 

It all depends on context. Donte Stallworth killed a dude and was welcomed back with open arms. 

46 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

That’s kinda the thing of it though. It is desensitized because the dead person is just referred to as “dead body”. The person isn’t identified or known by anyone here, they’re making a joke at the situation and not the specific person. A lot of people make dark humor jokes anyway to lighten heavy news too. 

I feel like it would be worse if @jrry32 was torn up and sobbing about it because that would just be fake. At least she’s being genuine about her insensitivity. 

P.S. Welcome to the Internet. We love you. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Death will come for us all at some point. I'm going to enjoy my life while I'm here. Neither of the persons are kin to me. If they're kin to you, my condolences. However, as far as I know, their families don't frequent this board. Witty remarks and emojis aren't doing any harm to anyone. They're simply lightening the mood. Relax. Life isn't that serious. And neither is death. xD

Agreed.

This world is a sick place.    Morbid humor is a way some deal with that fact.    Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.  

Archived