Bell contract 2018

3rivers

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Disagree with both of you.  The minute he's back in house I run his *** into the ground until the wheels fall off.

I actually agree with that I want to see him run the ball 400 times this season. When he goes to try and get money from somebody else I hope they give him what he wants and I hope he's got nothing left in his legs

37 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I actually agree with that I want to see him run the ball 400 times this season. When he goes to try and get money from somebody else I hope they give him what he wants and I hope he's got nothing left in his legs

See this is what I meant by spitefulness. It's fine if you feel that way. I agree run him as much as you can but not to wear him out for his next team but because it running that much makes them a better team. 

57 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

See this is what I meant by spitefulness. It's fine if you feel that way. I agree run him as much as you can but not to wear him out for his next team but because it running that much makes them a better team. 

Honestly i am a little spiteful. I still hold hope that Bell becomes more reason about his contract demands and he and the team get a deal done next offseason. I dont want the guy to get injured. I DO hope he signs with an NFC team in free agency when he leaves Pittsburgh though.

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Cardinals will be announcing DJ's contract tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what it's gonna take for a team to sign Bell. 

Prediction: It's not going to be much bigger than Gurley's; Bell's offer still would have been more than fair and better; Bell is going to be disappointed with his offers this offseason.

You got a guy with one injury in his career and no drug suspensions, another guy with no injuries and no drug suspensions; yet the guy who hasn't played a full season and has been suspended 3 times wants more.

Errr....

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1036931416158810112

Archived