McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

Okay...After re-reading, its basically the same people going back and forth for most of the game. I have a civ read on most of them so I think we need to start targetting the more inactive players (Gopher, OleX). If Gopher comes up mafia, I'd go after OleX next.

Also keep in mind that RMIB seems to want this lynch to stay on PML and not on Gopher. Will tell a lot if Gopher is indeed mafia. Mafia knows they're close to winning this, subtle pushes one way or the other will be telling.

Players like Xmad and Stallyns have been rather quiet until the voting comes to a close. My list of the final scum is something like the aforementioned two and a combo of RMIB/Slappy/Gopher.

VC:

gopherwrestler - 7: OleXmad, Slappy Mc, squire, PuntMyLumps, MookieMonster, MD4L, EliteTexan80

EliteTexan80 - 1: gopherwrestler

PuntMyLumps - 1: RandyMossIsBoss

Slappy Mc - 1: stallyns

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Players like Xmad and Stallyns have been rather quiet until the voting comes to a close. My list of the final scum is something like the aforementioned two and a combo of RMIB/Slappy/Gopher.

If you look back at the VC, Stallyns has jumped on during the middle of BWs multiple times. Mafia doesn't want to be the last vote, and they tend to want to push in the middle of a BW to kind of "hide" in a lynch.

31 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Y'all should vote for gopher

I know I said follow Mookie but he's wrong and hasn't been reading.  Vote gopher and if he comes back mafia I'll take you to the promised land.  I swear

18 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

stallyns, RMIB, ET, Slappy

But I'm going to vote for whoever Mookie says, unless its myself

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

If you look back at the VC, Stallyns has jumped on during the middle of BWs multiple times. Mafia doesn't want to be the last vote, and they tend to want to push in the middle of a BW to kind of "hide" in a lynch.

How many votes are we basing this off? FJ and AG20 were fraud votes for different reasons. I think LTBF and July 3rd vote (on the road I’m busy to look up) are the best bets to find non town with final vote counts.

17 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

For the record, stallyns has the same DM ability as a Mod.

16 minutes ago, stallyns said:

DM aka (PM) Messages. Mods can send a PM that includes more then one person. So the whole mafia can be conversing in one thread. I did this for my Tribe in Survivor 

So the only way a DM could happen is if a mod was mafia...

That is a bit clue to me.

Im sure either ET or Stallyns is mafia. Could be both.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I have nothing to say, I've made my thoughts known. 

I'll list my top 7 scum though as a refresher. 

ET - After seeing his scum game from behind the shadows last game, his game here is eerily similair.

Gopher - Should be obvious.

Stallyns - Easily the scummiest player outside of ET but eh.

PML - Don't like how we moved away from PML but whatever. 

RMIB - Inactive and he has had some really scummy posts.

Slappy - I get a town lean from him but Slappy is scrappy. 

MD4L - MD4L is always scummy so eh. 

Gopher 

Archived