McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

Gang Member Gang Power
The Lawyer Dennis Makes next hit unblockable
Liam McPoyle Charlie Extra Investigation
Ryan McPoyle Frank Learns role if next watch successful
Margaret McPoyle Mac Blocked moves count against x-shot
Uncle Jack Charlie Reveals the hitter if protection is successful (chat hit reveals random mafia member)
Bill Ponderosa Frank No longer dies after pardon
Maureen Ponderosa Dennis Invest comes back true even on The Lawyer
Bobby Ponderosa Dee Roleblock immune, successful mafia hits grant an additional hit

Here's the chart of the powerups everyone could've had from the gang dying. Under the right circumstances it could've been a slaughter in the opposite direction.

3 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Whicker was the only one who came close.  I was so proud of him, but the rest of you wanted to do your own thing.

stallyns pointed out it was strange I hadn't been hit.  Not sure why that didn't come up but I felt a little insulted to be honest

You all didn't let me live long enough lol, I sent my suspect list after n1 to @james.mcmurry13 and I had 2 of you on it >:(

Mafia you played well.  

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think people focus way too much on the “he’s posting differently”. Often times the person isn’t actually posting any differently than normal. 

People see what they want to see in posting.  Confirmation bias at its finest.

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

We knew LTBF was the detective after N1.  I said I'd get him lynched, and it was really easy to do.  I still think his last minute claim was an incredibly bad move.

Why, losing the investigator either way is terrible...had to give my info

Why wasn't I pardoned lol

Great game @james.mcmurry13

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

James what are the abilities gained from the deaths of the gang?

I definitely feel our group was underpowered.

The mafia ones ended up being completely useless because of the early deaths on the Ponderosa side. If they had stayed alive The Lawyer would effectively lose his power, and the vig would have a chance to completely clean out the mafia.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think people focus way too much on the “he’s posting differently”. Often times the person isn’t actually posting any differently than normal. 

that's what I got lynched the previous game.

Different circumstances = Different posting

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

James what are the abilities gained from the deaths of the gang?

I definitely feel our group was underpowered.

We followed LTBF N1 and ID'd him as Maureen (investigator).   So we were going to hit him night 2, but @PuntMyLumps wanted to go for the lynch....that got home.   that allowed us to take out @VikeManDan since he was cleared by @LetTheBallFly via his claim.

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Why, losing the investigator either way is terrible...had to give my info

Why wasn't I pardoned lol

Great game @james.mcmurry13

You should've claimed earlier really. Mookie might not have been around either way, but there's a better chance of something changing (pardon or getting the vote off of you) if you give it some time.

Archived