McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:
4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Also I loved that back and forth about DM's involving stallyns and ET. I'm a mod too @Slappy Mc

I had a good laugh at this.  I had been pretending I still thought mafia always uses ch at zy so I didn't want to acknowledge it in the thread

I hate you all. Seriously. Good job mafia. Clean sweeps are never fun.

Too many mods...

4 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:
7 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

You should've claimed earlier really. Mookie might not have been around either way, but there's a better chance of something changing (pardon or getting the vote off of you) if you give it some time.

Couldn't risk. Ot getting lynched once i claimed. I'd been hit if I didn't get lynched 

What?  I don't follow and I don't see how any of that mitigates the possibility of the governor being AFK or him not wanting to sacrifice himself when you didn't allow time for a CC

1 minute ago, Famous Jameis said:
6 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Was about to type this out, thanks for saving me the trouble.

Also I loved that back and forth about DM's involving stallyns and ET. I'm a mod too @Slappy Mc

I even pointed it out d1 that i didn't realize you were a mod bc you edited the vc and it didn't show that you did 

Forgot about that.  

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

What?  I don't follow and I don't see how any of that mitigates the possibility of the governor being AFK or him not wanting to sacrifice himself when you didn't allow time for a CC

For what its worth he got his power upgrade (not dying) night one, so that was never a factor.

I started doubting you more and more as the game went on but then you guys offed me

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

For what its worth he got his power upgrade (not dying) night one, so that was never a factor.

But LTBF didn't know that

I liked how squire became so trusted.  I mentioned I had a civ read on him for no reason.  Then (and maybe before me) a few other people said the same thing.  But I never saw much of a reason.  He just coaster clean

I thought the graph was a civ-tell. Doh...

52 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

gopherwrestler - 6: OleXmad, PML, Mookie, MD4L, ET, stallyns

stallyns - 3: Slappy Mc, gopherwrestler, squire

PML - 1: RandyMossIsBoss

I was really surprised that the leading vote getters for N5 were both civs.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I started doubting you more and more as the game went on but then you guys offed me

With the great start we got we had a few luxury hits.  Whicker was also an easy target once he was able to dig in to the game more

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
4 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

I liked how squire became so trusted.  I mentioned I had a civ read on him for no reason.  Then (and maybe before me) a few other people said the same thing.  But I never saw much of a reason.  He just coaster clean

I thought the graph was a civ-tell. Doh...

well.....now that ploy is out of the bag.   I used it to gently push @kingseanjohn on day 4.

I do it for every game though, so when it reappears, don't jump to any conclusions!!!!

Archived