McPoyle vs Ponderosa: Mafia of the Century! McPoyles win in a LANDSLIDE!

James

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

To be fair, without having a detective or too many other specials alive they had to rely on pure scum hunting, and didn't manage to snag any of us to help the process.  By the time it was like 10-4 we controlled the conversation enough to stay safe without ever really sticking our necks out.

That and at that point I think there was 2 or 3 civs who were playing the “oh just lynch me then” ploy which didn’t help anything. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I was thinking you and rmib were mafia. There was a couple of posts on I think the last night I was alive that really made me think it. Squire I chalked up to being a bad civ when he kept listing me. 

Keep thinking that!!!!

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was thinking you and rmib were mafia. There was a couple of posts on I think the last night I was alive that really made me think it. Squire I chalked up to being a bad civ when he kept listing me. 

What had me zeroing in him @PuntMyLumps d1 was when he said that I should be the lynch bc whicker is easier to converse with.  Not sure what others thought of that post, but it still sticks out to me 

Just now, OleXmad said:

We got screwed a bit with the weaker roles and the gang death's not going our way. 

Town was still terrible though. 

I don’t want to single you out, but dang buddy. You didn’t even give up, you never got started lol.

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

What had me zeroing in him @PuntMyLumps d1 was when he said that I should be the lynch bc whicker is easier to converse with.  Not sure what others thought of that post, but it still sticks out to me 

To me it was a null tell. The biggest thing that had me thinking it was when I made the comment about it seeming like civ mookie. His response was just “oh that’s good to know” 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I already included myself in this. I played poorly, you played very poorly. Civ specials not being on to claim  before they got lynched. It was a bad, bad town game.

Haha. I laugh that I’m a normal civ who had no abilities yet you didn’t pardon either of our two civ specials day 1 and 2. Yet you played poorly and I played VERY poorly.

Dude... lol

Final voting chart

Blue = lynch

yellow = Hit

pink =  dead

Red = Mafia votes received

Players Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 day 5
1. @theuntouchable ET LTBF AG    
2. @OleXmad FJ touch AG RMIB gopher
3. @Whicker FJ LTBF AG RMIB  
4. @LetTheBallFly Slappy touch      
5. @Slappy Mc Dome AG Self KSJ stallyns
6. @squire12 Dome Whicker touch KSJ stallyns
7. @Famous Jameis aka Pickle Rick Dome        
8. @stallyns Dome LTBF ET RMIB gopher
9. @domepatrol91 ET        
10. @gopherwrestler no vote Touch AG no vote stallyns
11. @PuntMyLumps FJ LTBF KSJ KSJ gopher
12. @MookieMonster Dome KSJ Slappy KSJ gopher
13. @kingseanjohn ET ET ET ET  
14. @MD4L FJ LTBF AG KSJ gopher
15. @EliteTexan80 aka Jaguar Touch LTBF KSJ KSJ gopher
16. @VikeManDan Whicker touch      
17. @AlexGreen#20 Whicker no vote ET    
18. @RandyMossIsBoss Whicker touch AG slappy PML

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don’t want to single you out, but dang buddy. You didn’t even give up, you never got started lol.

Yep my reads were terrible this game, not jumping off the gopher wagon was also pretty bad.

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I've been mafia so much on this new board that I feel like I need to model my civ game after my mafia game rather than vice versa like most try to do, so that I don't give away my role... Problem is my mafia game is very demanding on me since I am so calculated with every single post, which becomes a chore after the first few days. Need to reinvent myself. Hopefully I'll draw civ one of these days, play organically, get lynched for playing different the first couple times, then try and translate this style to the next time I'm mafia. 

This is why I always come off as scummy. My first 3 games I played in I was mafia so if I didn’t get lynched I got hit (mafia or civ specials). If I’m a lead vote getter then the mafia doesn’t think they need to hit me. 

I’m glad I wasn’t around for much of this lol 

My lynch was really bad FMPOV lol, but it gives me an alibi for the train wreck. I was killed just as we left the station. :D

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I already included myself in this. I played poorly, you played very poorly. Civ specials not being on to claim  before they got lynched. It was a bad, bad town game.

Or on to pardon those who do xD:ph34r:

Archived