Who are the worst projected starters in the NFL?

BleedTheClock

12 minutes ago, Crickett said:

So, when the Bengals drafted Ogbuehi and Fisher, I kind of assumed Fisher was going to be the left tackle and Oghuehi was going to be the right tackle.  That was where both players were projected to play pre-draft.  What happened that both were busts even though Fisher was one of the most sought after second round prospects on this forum*?  Why was Fisher put at right tackle and why was Ogbuehi put at left tackle?  

*If you read single team mock drafts on the football's future team forums in 2015, I'd say you had a good chance to see '2. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon' at least one quarter of the time regardless of team.   Obviously there were some teams where you wouldn't see it, but there were also some where you would always see it. 

So I'm hoping Fisher wins the spot at RT.  He improved at that position until he was put on IR.  Fisher had an irregular heartbeat and needed season ending surgery.  I believe he's fully recovered now, and if he is he should be the starting RT.  But if he's still not 100% back, Ogbuehi has a decent chance to be the starting RT.

As for the whole LT/RT debate, Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander like to play favorites.  Ogbuehi was the higher pick so he gets to play LT.  Thankfully Alexander is no longer with the team, and we got Cordy Glenn for LT.  If Glenn wasn't on the team, I could see Fisher getting an opportunity to play LT...

On 6/29/2018 at 10:10 AM, JBURGE said:

If we start the season with Geronimo Allison as WR2, he's gotta be up there. Don't know who RG will be. Don't know who SS will be, but Josh Jones hasn't showed he will be an average safety after his rookie year

I'd assume Randall Cobb would be the WR2, wouldn't he?

Archived