World Cup Knockout Round 6/30- Argentina v France

LeeEvans

Just now, PAW said:

Why did he pick it then?

I think we all know Mbappe was extremely explosive, but this is just crazy.  It's like a video game where you edit all the speeds.  Smart play by Pogba as well.

That is a question only he and Mascherano know the answer to.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

That is a question only he and Mascherano know the answer to.

I'm still shocked the coach stayed on.  When everyone knows you aren't in control, is there any point in sticking around?  I guess just to get the best seat for free.

Just now, PAW said:

I'm still shocked the coach stayed on.  When everyone knows you aren't in control, is there any point in sticking around?  I guess just to get the best seat for free.

$$$ and the slim chance of a winners medal, even if it was in spite of you

1 minute ago, PAW said:

Is there anyway to stop him from making a sub. I don't think there is. He should just do it now and get Aguero or Higuain on.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Isn’t intentional hand to the face a red? Pretty blatant smack to Umtiti

That wouldn't be.  Its more a forearm/elbow that would warrant a red.  Certainly should be a foul, but given the fact that Perez was a mile offside wasn't picked up I don't expect the ref/assistant to pick that up either

1 minute ago, kempus said:

Argentina's formation and line up is genuinely hilarious. No Aguero, Higuain or Dybala just makes no sense. There's no focal point. Messi is a ghost.

Made even better by the fact that there has already been a few crosses sent in with nobody in the box

Archived