Eagles LB Nigel Bradham Suspended One Game

bucsfan333

6 drunks arguing over the time it takes to get an umbrella out, smh

prolly unaware that miminum wageslaves don't have any reason to be motivated

I see it whenever I go into businesses; 'have' people have no patience and they pick fights with 'have not' people, professional codes of conduct are licenses to make doormats sometimes

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Because they later found out the cabana boy hit Bradhams gf. Thats what led to him getting bottled, but Bradham only punched him. 

I don't know if they ever found that out, he claimed that as a defense but I don't think it was ever taken seriously for obvious reasons (lack of injuries). It wasn't even mentioned in the police report. Sounds better than what actually happened though for PR so it wasn't a bad move, much like OJ looking for the killer. Unless something happened that I don't know about it was supposed to be pursued but wasn't, again, for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

6 drunks arguing over the time it takes to get an umbrella out, smh

prolly unaware that miminum wageslaves don't have any reason to be motivated

I see it whenever I go into businesses; 'have' people have no patience and they pick fights with 'have not' people, professional codes of conduct are licenses to make doormats sometimes

Other than to hopefully NOT be minimum wageslaves. If you suck at a minimum wage job, there is no reason for anyone to think you'd be worth a damn at a better paying one.

Irrelevant to this instance most likely, the fact is a grown adult getting in a physical altercation over having to wait for a bit is ridiculous. I worked in customer service for years, and agree with your last statement entirely. Funny it was rarely ever a millennial throwing fits, usually a well off man who was 50+ or (likely) post-menopausal women.  75% of the rude people I had to deal with and can thankfully refuse to work for are these people.

The NFL has zero consistency in their suspensions. I have no clue how they determine it. The NFLPA has to force the league develop a better system. They should go by the actual legal system in the country, “innocent until proven guilty.” Right now the NFL treats the players as if they’re “guilty until proven innocent.” 

On 6/30/2018 at 8:08 AM, turtle28 said:

The NFL has zero consistency in their suspensions. I have no clue how they determine it. The NFLPA has to force the league develop a better system. They should go by the actual legal system in the country, “innocent until proven guilty.” Right now the NFL treats the players as if they’re “guilty until proven innocent.” 

Ever heard that saying "even bad press is good press"? NFL doesn't subscribe to that notion. 

On 6/30/2018 at 7:08 AM, turtle28 said:

Who says they arent.  I havent heard one incident where a player was suspended before the facts came out in a case.  What people dont seem to understand is the NFL has a team of former FBI investigators whose sole job it is to dig into these incidents.  After they do their job the NFL uses a preponderance (more likely than not) of evidence standard to determine what if any punishment should be given.  That is the way cases are handled in civil court.  Certain offenses the NFL doesnt have any leeway in the punishment as they are collectively bargained ( ie dv and substance abuse).  

On 6/30/2018 at 12:30 AM, Sugashane said:

Other than to hopefully NOT be minimum wageslaves. If you suck at a minimum wage job, there is no reason for anyone to think you'd be worth a damn at a better paying one.

Irrelevant to this instance most likely, the fact is a grown adult getting in a physical altercation over having to wait for a bit is ridiculous. I worked in customer service for years, and agree with your last statement entirely. Funny it was rarely ever a millennial throwing fits, usually a well off man who was 50+ or (likely) post-menopausal women.  75% of the rude people I had to deal with and can thankfully refuse to work for are these people.

We honestly have no idea how any of this happened. Ive worked retail to and ive seen plenty of times the worker being a complete jerk after giving horrible service. 

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

We honestly have no idea how any of this happened. Ive worked retail to and ive seen plenty of times the worker being a complete jerk after giving horrible service. 

Of course. What I responded to was a general statement about minimum wage workers, so I responded with a general statement.

I don't know what happened with this specific instance, but I know waiting shouldn't cause any type of physical altercation. Regardless of lateness or poor service that is simply inexcusable. Speak with his superior if he did that poorly, don't compromise yourself and the team. That is the adult thing to do, any child can throw a tantrum. 

Archived