Roster thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I think if anything he could be trade bait to a 3-4 team where he can play a little more in space.  He has shown flashes but was horrible last night, but how hard is someone with an injury history gonna push in the 4th preseason game.  I would give him a couple regular season games to evaluate him.

I kind of agree but than on one end if your playing in the 4th pre season game you probably know where you are at on the pecking order and usually people trying harder in that situation unless he knows he not going to be cut i have no idea.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I think there is a real shortage of quality oline throughout the league.  I m leaning more with the Bucs sticking with what they have because the possibility of a decent supply of better options outside the organization might not be high.  

He was hit at or behind the LOS on nine of his first 12 carries. Dude didn't stand a chance. Or even really get a chance.

54 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

IIRC, I think 2  players can start the year on  IR with designation.  I think Beckwith and Unrein will be on that list. Interesting that Buckner mentored Worthy coming out of college, I think he has a real chance to stick with Unrein s issues.

Definitely. If Unrein starts the season on the PUP or IR designation, I fully expect Worthy to make the final 53. Dude played really well.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:52 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I haven't seen much of Spence in the preseason. But all this talk of him having a counter move to his speed rush seems to just be talk. I haven't seen it. He just rushes really fast around the edge, which doesn't work in the NFL.

He looks really uncomfortable playing LDE. Spence needs to play on the right side because his rush technique looks akw.

On 8/31/2018 at 4:52 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I haven't seen much of Spence in the preseason. But all this talk of him having a counter move to his speed rush seems to just be talk. I haven't seen it. He just rushes really fast around the edge, which doesn't work in the NFL.

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if he was cut yesterday. Dude has shown nothing. 

Archived