Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think there is a real shortage of quality oline throughout the league.  I m leaning more with the Bucs sticking with what they have because the possibility of a decent supply of better options outside the organization might not be high.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoungBucs15 said:

I think if anything he could be trade bait to a 3-4 team where he can play a little more in space.  He has shown flashes but was horrible last night, but how hard is someone with an injury history gonna push in the 4th preseason game.  I would give him a couple regular season games to evaluate him.

I kind of agree but than on one end if your playing in the 4th pre season game you probably know where you are at on the pecking order and usually people trying harder in that situation unless he knows he not going to be cut i have no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen much of Spence in the preseason. But all this talk of him having a counter move to his speed rush seems to just be talk. I haven't seen it. He just rushes really fast around the edge, which doesn't work in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I think there is a real shortage of quality oline throughout the league.  I m leaning more with the Bucs sticking with what they have because the possibility of a decent supply of better options outside the organization might not be high.  

He was hit at or behind the LOS on nine of his first 12 carries. Dude didn't stand a chance. Or even really get a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IIRC, I think 2  players can start the year on  IR with designation.  I think Beckwith and Unrein will be on that list. Interesting that Buckner mentored Worthy coming out of college, I think he has a real chance to stick with Unrein s issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

IIRC, I think 2  players can start the year on  IR with designation.  I think Beckwith and Unrein will be on that list. Interesting that Buckner mentored Worthy coming out of college, I think he has a real chance to stick with Unrein s issues.

Definitely. If Unrein starts the season on the PUP or IR designation, I fully expect Worthy to make the final 53. Dude played really well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest surprise is Josh Robinson!! He was so good on spécial team and we keep Harris in his place...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ScuB29 said:

My biggest surprise is Josh Robinson!! He was so good on spécial team and we keep Harris in his place...

I'd guess Ryan Smith ballin' as a gunner and actually offering versatility as a CB made Robinson kinda obsolete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 1:52 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I haven't seen much of Spence in the preseason. But all this talk of him having a counter move to his speed rush seems to just be talk. I haven't seen it. He just rushes really fast around the edge, which doesn't work in the NFL.

He looks really uncomfortable playing LDE. Spence needs to play on the right side because his rush technique looks akw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd guess Ryan Smith ballin' as a gunner and actually offering versatility as a CB made Robinson kinda obsolete.

Plus saves money. Robinson was a well paid specalist and while is good at his role, there are cheaper alternatives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2018 at 4:52 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I haven't seen much of Spence in the preseason. But all this talk of him having a counter move to his speed rush seems to just be talk. I haven't seen it. He just rushes really fast around the edge, which doesn't work in the NFL.

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if he was cut yesterday. Dude has shown nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 7:09 AM, bucsfan333 said:

 

Very proud of this guy. Wilson has been a great story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×